Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2022, 9:20 pm

There's chubby, old Germanic Canadian war spirit of a puppy who needs a lot of tender loving care. Everything about him is that of Sgt. Schultz except for maybe the colour of his eyes. He's a little shorter as well and he weighs a little less. You can feed him good German grub, change him after his nap and first thing in the morning and hug him tight whenever he cries into his hanky. You can even shine his helmet at night, when he's sleeping.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 11:37 am

I know I have a lot of problems. I just want to know that I'm loved by all of you. Cries into his hanky.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 11:55 am

What's not to love

Lots and lots of sloppy kisses for a lost little puppy

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Sep 2022, 2:40 pm

Your pretty kewl Sgt. You've been a very welcoming & supportive member of me & lots of others when we've 1st joined. You & me do have very different political beliefs but we never feel a need to debate/preach/scream at each other about it :D I'm sorry your going through a hard time rite now :( I wish I knew how I could help or make you feel better

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 2:41 pm

nick007 wrote:
Your pretty kewl Sgt. You've been a very welcoming & supportive member of me & lots of others when we've 1st joined. You & me do have very different political beliefs but we never feel a need to debate/preach/scream at each other about it :D I'm sorry your going through a hard time rite now :( I wish I knew how I could help or make you feel better

I like hugs and belly rubs.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Sep 2022, 3:19 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
nick007 wrote:

I like that too. I'm only affectionate with my girlfriend. I'm anti-affectionate with everyone else but I probably would do that for you if we knew each other offline. I bet you'd be kewl to hang out & talk with.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 5:48 pm

nick007 wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
nick007 wrote:

I like that too. I'm only affectionate with my girlfriend. I'm anti-affectionate with everyone else but I probably would do that for you if we knew each other offline. I bet you'd be kewl to hang out & talk with.

I bet that you'd be cool to hang out with as well.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 3:05 pm

Who else wants to adopt me?