Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 2:48 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
The bottom card is the Queen of Cups. I think she represents the lady who is the head of the European Union (I don't know her name, she has short blonde hair). She is most likely going to be the one who bows to Russia's demands even if/when Ukraine wins this war.

Christine Lagarde.

Sounds like what you're saying is she's going to be to the Russia sanctions what Theresa May was for Brexit.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 4:30 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
The bottom card is the Queen of Cups. I think she represents the lady who is the head of the European Union (I don't know her name, she has short blonde hair). She is most likely going to be the one who bows to Russia's demands even if/when Ukraine wins this war.

Christine Lagarde.

Sounds like what you're saying is she's going to be to the Russia sanctions what Theresa May was for Brexit.

Maybe? I dont exactly keep up with European politics but I do know that this Queen in the bottom position could be bad news for Europe. Someway, somehow.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 9:29 pm

Funny thing about predicting the future . . . the predictions are announced only after they have been confirmed.

This is like shooting arrows into trees, then painting bulls-eyes around the holes where the arrows struck, and then announcing a perfect score each time.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 9:39 pm

Trump hasnt dropped from a heart attack before becoming president again yet. Give it time.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 9:52 pm

Also for the record at least I have never scammed people our of their money by asking for payment for my readings. I have always done this for free because it's fun and I believe in these things, as absurd as it may seem to people like you.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2022, 11:52 pm

People like me are honest businesspeople who admit to their clients that they have no ‘psychic’ abilities, and who also have signs on the wall (right next to the fee schedules and business licenses) that literally say, “For Entertainment Purposes Only”.

Nothing wrong with being honest, now is there?

My clients kept coming back because they believed in the accuracy of my readings, even though I only told them what they wanted to hear (based on what they had already told me), just like any other professional storefront ‘psychic’.

Nothing absurd about separating clients from their money, either, as long as the clients get what they want and the business is transacted legally.

Besides, one person’s unethical ‘scam’ is another person’s legal business model.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 12:30 am

Well the difference between you and I is that I actually DO believe in these things, it is both entertaining and spiritual to me.

Personally I would never charge money for my readings. That's just me though.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 8:27 am

In wake of the Supreme Court overturning Roe vs Wade, as a gay man myself who has become very worried about the comments Clarence Thomas made about passing laws to make Gay Marriage illegal and even going so far as to bringing back the Sodomy Laws to jail same sex couples for having consensual sex, I want to see what's in the cards about that...

Will the Supreme Court basically make it a crime to be gay in the US?

The focus card I pulled was the 4 of Hearts. This is a card of apathy, perhaps apathy is the biggest enemy of Americans right now? Not enough Americans seem to really care that their basic rights are slowly being stripped away in the so-called "Land of Freedom". If these changes do come to pass, not enough people will really care.

To the left I see The Red Joker (I call this card "The Red Devil", black joker I call "The Black Death"). To me this card has something to do with fatal problems brought on by excess and indulgence. And it is position next to the 6 of Hearts which is about idolizing the past. Also it means youth and protection.

Joker cards also mean unexpected disruption and change. So we may start to see the end of American 'decadence'.

To the right I see 5 of Diamonds which means extreme poverty, and 5 of Clubs which is a card about petty fighting. The Recession and the Upcoming War will play a big part in this...

The top shows the Ace of Diamonds. It means a small bit of money or (more likely) a message or document. Could be that there is still hope that a law will pass to safeguard our rights against the Supreme Court in this regard.

The bottom shows the King of Spades. This is what we must avoid, a cruel, cold, and calculating person or person(s) who does not have our best interests at heart. This could represent the Supreme Court itself, or a rising star in politics who will make damn sure to criminalize honosexuality. The King of Spades is the epitome of a scheming tyrant when compared to the other three kings. Never trust him or underestimate his power.

The only hope we have in the LGBTQ community is that those in politics who truly are on our side will find a way to permanently protect our rights.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

12 Sep 2022, 2:06 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Christine Lagarde.

No, the individual being referred to is Ursula von der Leyen, president of the European Commission. Christine Lagarde is president of the European Central Bank, which is only responsible for monetary policy.

I put zero stock in tarot readings, much like astrology they’re so broad that one can read any meaning they want into them.

It seems unlikely to me that Leyen would buckle. She isn’t under the same sort of pressure as e.g. Scholtz. The European Union gets its power from the member states, not the other way around.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 2:15 pm

What about Liz Truss then?

Hmm I dunno, the Queen of Hearts could represent a theme or general idea or attitude that is to be avoided rather than an actual person in this case. Maybe selfishness and focusing too much on what the heart desires rather than using logic?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 7:18 pm

New reading: Who will be the next governor in my homestate of Georgia?

The only court card I see is the Queen of Spades, an intelligent woman with a dark complexion. Maybe that means it will be Stacey Abrams? :D

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 8:12 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
New reading: Who will be the next governor in my homestate of Georgia?

The only court card I see is the Queen of Spades, an intelligent woman with a dark complexion. Maybe that means it will be Stacey Abrams? :D

Sounds too mild. Source would probably give you Candace Owens (and if that's the case - my early condolences).

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 8:53 pm

Maybe, maybe...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 8:57 pm

How about the environment and sea levels.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 9:38 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:

For this question I'm using only the Major Arcana cards.

The center focus card is Temperance which is about finding a harmonic balance. Right now nature has been thrown out of balance and it's possible that all this disease and disaster is part of the earth's way of trying to heal itself from harmful organisms (like us).

To the left I see The High Priestess which is a card about hidden secrets and intuition. Conspiracy theories and misinformation on every angle are very popular these days, aren't they? What's terrifying people right now is that they really don't know what's going on in our world and who to trust anymore. Also The High Priestess is connected water and The Moon so make of that whatever you will. She also sits between two pillars representing the knowledge of good and evil.

I also see the Strength card which is about perseverance and courage. The frightening changes coming to our world ials just something we will have to figure out a way to adapt to or else we go under.

To the right I see The Empress Card next to the Death Card. Ive often interpreted this card to be an Earthly Goddess like Gaia or Demeter, she wears a maternity gown symbolizing life and creation while surrounded by grains, fruitful trees, fresh waterfalls, and flowers. Like Gaia she gives birth to life, but next to ominous cards like Death I think it could mean very sinister things like the spread of disease and natural disasters and the end to life itself on a massive scale. It could also mean infertility and famine. Think on the fact that Death rides the horse called Pestilence as one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and is connected to diseases (Covid for example). This card is also ruled by Pluto a planet named after thr Roman God of The Underworld and this planet is thought by astrologers to be connected to destruction and calamity (it was first discovered around World War 2). This damgerous planet has also been making a return over America's natal chart in astrology from what I understand.

At the Top I see The Chariot. This is personally my card for war, battle, and competition. An alternative path would essentially be another American Civil War or Third World War over the last resources l left to us. Do we really want this? Actually, sometimes I fear it's a prophecy that's inescapable...

The Bottom card is The Fool. He amusingly always has his heads in the clouds as he's about to step off a ledge and potentially fall to his doom. If we all continue to act in the same manner as The Fool about what is happening to our world, then there is no escaping the grave danger we will all be in.

That is all my cards reveal. What do you think?

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 9:46 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

For this question I'm using only the Major Arcana cards.

The center focus card is Temperance which is about finding a harmonic balance. Right now nature has been thrown out of balance and it's possible that all this disease and disaster is part of the earth's way of trying to heal itself from harmful organisms (like us).

To the left I see The High Priestess which is a card about hidden secrets and intuition. Conspiracy theories and misinformation on every angle are very popular these days, aren't they? What's terrifying people right now is that they really don't know what's going on in our world and who to trust anymore. Also The High Priestess is connected water and The Moon so make of that whatever you will. She also sits between two pillars representing the knowledge of good and evil.

I also see the Strength card which is about perseverance and courage. The frightening changes coming to our world ials just something we will have to figure out a way to adapt to or else we go under.

To the right I see The Empress Card next to the Death Card. Ive often interpreted this card to be an Earthly Goddess like Gaia or Demeter, she wears a maternity gown symbolizing life and creation while surrounded by grains, fruitful trees, fresh waterfalls, and flowers. Like Gaia she gives birth to life, but next to ominous cards like Death I think it could mean very sinister things like the spread of disease and natural disasters and the end to life itself on a massive scale. It could also mean infertility and famine. Think on the fact that Death rides the horse called Pestilence as one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and is connected to diseases (Covid for example). This card is also ruled by Pluto a planet named after thr Roman God of The Underworld and this planet is thought by astrologers to be connected to destruction and calamity (it was first discovered around World War 2). This damgerous planet has also been making a return over America's natal chart in astrology from what I understand.

At the Top I see The Chariot. This is personally my card for war, battle, and competition. An alternative path would essentially be another American Civil War or Third World War over the last resources l left to us. Do we really want this? Actually, sometimes I fear it's a prophecy that's inescapable...

The Bottom card is The Fool. He amusingly always has his heads in the clouds as he's about to step off a ledge and potentially fall to his doom. If we all continue to act in the same manner as The Fool about what is happening to our world, then there is no escaping the grave danger we will all be in.

That is all my cards reveal. What do you think?

I think that's a very good prediction. It seems that famine is more of a worry.