Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2022, 10:59 pm

I have sooooo much pain in my feet & legs. I stay home all day, I can’t even meet a guy. I feel like I’m not going to be a good girlfriend anyway.I have more pain in my body too.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Sep 2022, 6:06 am

Just because you have pain in your feet and legs doesn't mean you won't be a good girlfriend. My cousin has some kind of illness where the pain is higher than cancer treatment, but they can't treat it. She literally meet her soulmate whilst riding on a mobility scooter. There are ways you just need to get a bit creative

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2022, 9:33 pm

amykitten wrote:
Just because you have pain in your feet and legs doesn't mean you won't be a good girlfriend. My cousin has some kind of illness where the pain is higher than cancer treatment, but they can't treat it. She literally meet her soulmate whilst riding on a mobility scooter. There are ways you just need to get a bit creative

She got very lucky. I maynot be that lucky. I can’t get out of my apartment, when I get dressed, I can have anxiety, I don’t know why. I want to love.

Ethan Rob
Butterfly
Butterfly

11 Oct 2022, 9:46 pm

You can do simple physical exercises at home.

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 1:06 am

I often have extreme pain in my right knee and leg from an old injury. It's difficult even to walk at times. I'm also autistic--that is, socially awkward, prone to sensory overload, and so on. Despite all this, I have an absolutely lovely girlfriend who is able to see past these things. You never know what tomorrow will bring; but only if you put yourself out in the world and give yourself opportunities.