Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

aviandivine
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Sep 2022, 8:45 pm

Imagine a game where you place your own train lines based off of real world train maps. There's a sandbox mode where YOU can make YOUR OWN train map! What?? Where has this been all my life, I love it!

The music? Ambient calm tones and hums. Night mode? Enabled. You watch small shapes move to their respective stations and there's a counter of how many people you've transported. Play this game ASAP. It's free online in a flash player and only $10 on steam.

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Sep 2022, 6:28 am

Also available on GOG for $10.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 2:02 am

But it doesn't even have loud race cars so I don't see it providing me with much comfort.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Sep 2022, 11:38 am

You might also like openttd a fan made copy of transport tycoon deluxe. It was one of the original games for transport. It did have real maps as it had the area I'm living now. I could spend hours on that game.

Mini metro for me is ok in small doses. I got mine free on origin at some point

Blue_Star
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Sep 2022, 1:04 pm

I go thru phases where I love this type of game. I've cycled out of that interest atm, but I also enjoyed Train Valley, Train Valley 2, & Turmoil. Those are less abstract than Mini Metro, tho. You might look into Traffix too.

I tend to mute music, so I can't comment on the audio experience.