Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 10:03 pm

I hate daylight savings, when I get used to it, it’s time change.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

12 Sep 2022, 10:23 pm

I also don't like it either. I feel even more dopey than usual. It makes me feel very slow and lethargic.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 2:54 am

I hate it, too. It unnecessarily makes things complicated. If daylight saving is to be used, it should be used for the whole year to keep things simple and consistent. Luckily, we don't have it here. We rejected it.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 7:44 am

I'd rather not set the clock back an hour Nov 6th. But I suppose I have no choice. After that pretty soon it will be like midnight at 4:30 in the afternoon.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

13 Sep 2022, 2:54 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
I'd rather not set the clock back an hour Nov 6th. But I suppose I have no choice. After that pretty soon it will be like midnight at 4:30 in the afternoon.
I hear ya.

temp1234 wrote:
I hate it, too. It unnecessarily makes things complicated. If daylight saving is to be used, it should be used for the whole year to keep things simple and consistent. Luckily, we don't have it here. We rejected it.
I think congress was trying to stop time change last year but IDK what happened with that. My mom prefers more daylight in the evening but she would prefer to have less evening daylight year round if there would be no more time change. By the time she fully adjusts to the time change, it's ready to change back & she had to adjust all over again.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2022, 4:12 pm

nick007 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
I hear ya.

temp1234 wrote:
I think congress was trying to stop time change last year but IDK what happened with that. My mom prefers more daylight in the evening but she would prefer to have less evening daylight year round if there would be no more time change. By the time she fully adjusts to the time change, it's ready to change back & she had to adjust all over again.

I heard about stopping daylight saving time.

I want more daylight too, I can do more in the daytime.