Looking to speak with parents of special needs children

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

parentwriting786
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Sep 2022, 2:47 pm

Hello everyone and thanks for having me in your forum. I'm a former consultant and business executive and I'm working on a new research project. I grew up in an extended family that had a number of children with special needs and today, a number of my nieces and nephews have special needs (including three boys with Autism). I have grown tremendously from being loved by these very special people and I have also observed how challenging it can be on the family and parents.

I'm looking to speak to a few families about their experience as a special needs family. If you meet the below criteria and are willing to speak, please respond or DM me with your email address so I can coordinate a phone call. Thank you so much!

Criteria:
• You have a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder, Emotional Disturbance, or Intellectual Disability
• You are willing to take a 15-20 minute phone call and answer questions about your experience

You will get:
• For completing the phone call, you will get a $25 Amazon Gift Card as a thank you for your time

Pteranomom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Sep 2022, 2:10 am

I would be happy to talk with you, but in writing. I find telephone calls very stressful and really only do them if absolutely necessary.