Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 2:31 am

Hi. I think this is the third or fourth time I’ve taken a break and come back. Or I just said a nicer way to say that the daily grind of life absorbed all memory of this place. I suppose this place is like a comfort blanket. When a new, scary life event happens, I run back here and see if it’s still kicking.

Life events of me, I became a Christian. I had a job, then lost it. Had a boyfriend, he cheated on me, and then somehow ended up with a male clone of myself as a partner.

And I’m still me. My social skills are somewhat better. I struggle a lot. Not as much anymore. I am able to play a role as a human with more accuracy. It helped having a job where I talked all day, and got me out of the house. Now that I’m back to being a jobless slug, I’m worried all the skills I learned will melt away. Forgotten in the wind like torn up pieces of paper. I am uncertain if what will come. I will be okay though. Knowing I will end up okay is that light at the end of the tunnel. Something wonderful this way comes.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 9:05 am

Welcome back. It sounds like you have had a very difficult life and I wish you find peace and wisdom as you travel down this road called life.

I finally figured out life. It took me 74 years to come to knowing the human race. We are much more complex than even I thought. Humans exist as four separate beings housed in one body. We are a very evolved species on Earth and perhaps thru out the entire universe. That is probably why it took me so long.

Anyways good luck on the rest of your life journey.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 10:32 am

Welcome back! And I hope your circumstances improve but, when they do, that you keep visiting WP.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2022, 12:51 pm

Willkomen :mrgreen:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2022, 3:53 pm

Welcome back to Wrong Planet! :D

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 6:19 am

Mae Govannen, HoneyToast.

Welcome back. :)

Life hasn't been kind to you, either? Welcolm to my club.

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2022, 4:58 am

welcome back. What could be better than a safe place where you are welcome and supported, and others truly understand and have compassion??? Glad you are with us

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson