Video evidence of attempted 2020 election interference

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2022, 4:08 pm

https://www.salon.com/2022/09/20/fake-e ... h_partner/

Seems the only evidence of anyone trying to mess with the 2020 US presidential election is of republican trumpists trying to tamper with voting machines.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 2:41 am

That is why I say don't underestimate and dismiss these people as crazy.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 3:10 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:

They are crazy if they're the ones committing election fraud while saying that the election was stolen from trumplestiltskin...

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 9:37 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

They are crazy if they're the ones committing election fraud while saying that the election was stolen from trumplestiltskin...

Their allegations of election fraud have been a deliberate deflection from their own election fraud. Tactical, not crazy.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Diverse4Me
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Sep 2022, 9:02 am

goldfish21 wrote:
https://www.salon.com/2022/09/20/fake-elector-faces-criminal-probe-after-cctv-shows-her-at-office-during-jan-7-breach_partner/

Seems the only evidence of anyone trying to mess with the 2020 US presidential election is of republican trumpists trying to tamper with voting machines.

If this wasn't so tragically sad & ironic it would be hilarious.

After all the crap they claimed the Dems did, the most deceitful stuff was them.

Makes me glad I'm not there, but... sorry for u guys!

ASD2, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression etc

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 10:36 am

Does it really matter who gets in or is in power in the USA? Rather like does one buy an Audi or a Volkswagen and then buying a Skoda instead assuming it to be different, and yet underneath they all share the same floorplans, parts and have the same engines!

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2022, 1:58 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Does it really matter who gets in or is in power in the USA? Rather like does one buy an Audi or a Volkswagen and then buying a Skoda instead assuming it to be different, and yet underneath they all share the same floorplans, parts and have the same engines!

Umm, yes, yes it does.

Even if they're all owned by various Billionaires, there's a distinct difference between the policies of the democrat party and the blatant cruelty of the republican party.

It's the difference between being able to afford medicine or not, of women having the freedom to choose what they do with their bodies or not, of refugees being treated with some degree of decency or not, of national debt getting paid down some or skyrocketing, of civil and human rights being the law of the land or repealed to appease a particular group of religious fanatics, of hate crimes on the decline or the rise etc etc.

Yes, there are differences, even if both sides are fuelled by big money interests.. especially today when the right wing side doesn't seem to have any interest in improving life for citizens or governing systems and processes - their entire platform is based on doing harm to liberal voters.

Diverse4Me
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Sep 2022, 12:55 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Yes, there are differences, even if both sides are fuelled by big money interests.. especially today when the right wing side doesn't seem to have any interest in improving life for citizens or governing systems and processes - their entire platform is based on doing harm to liberal voters.

or excluding huge swathes of people or changing the electorates to change the advantage.

ASD2, ADHD, Anxiety, Depression etc

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 1:46 pm

Diverse4Me wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

or excluding huge swathes of people or changing the electorates to change the advantage.

Or getting rid of voting and democracy all together since they know they can’t win an election and haven’t won the popular vote for decades.