Q + Simpsons episode = end of the world 09-24

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 1:44 pm

https://www.vice.com/en/article/qjkzx7/ ... ns-episode

And when nothing changes, AGAIN, you think this cult will dissolve as people are sorely disappointed?

Nope. These people are so deeply into this cult that they’ll double down and pick a new date, maybe another Simpsons episode etc, and be all in AGAIN just as they’ve done over and over for the last couple years or whatever.

But I don’t think it can go on like this forever with nothing being delivered or coming to fruition. I doubt anyone will deliver on anything, but I bet some severely mentally ill people will “see a sign from Q,” and commit some heinous act or another. There’s no way the q puppet master(s) can keep winding these people up forever and ever and not have their nervous energy go somewhere and get released somehow. and I don’t really think they’re gonna join demolition crews and take out their frustrations on some old cabinets if ya catch my drift.. more people are gonna get hurt or killed before this cult is ever squashed - IF it can be squashed. Hard to do once a bunch of politicians/law enforcement/military & intelligence types get involved in the grift and lend the internet fairytales legitimacy.. which is why I think trump has gone full Q (never go full Q!) because he simply wants to see the country burn if he can’t have it.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 2:02 pm

Trump lives so close to the Bermuda Triangle, it'd be a darn shame for him not to see it.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 2:05 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Trump lives so close to the Bermuda Triangle, it'd be a darn shame for him not to see it.

Oooh, I get what you're saying.. 'Where Individual One goes, we go all!' Peace out Q-bots! :lol:

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 2:06 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Oooh, I get what you're saying.. 'Where Individual One goes, we go all!' Peace out Q-bots! :lol:

Exactly :lol:

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2022, 8:23 pm

I thought conservatives didn't watch the Simpsons.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!