Quality of men that approach women

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 2:01 am

Once I was at the bar with an associate of mine who was 63 at the time and well there was this attractive 18 year old girl sitting opposite us on her own. My older friend approached the girl in am attempt to chat her up and she quickly walked away from him.

Do you agree that although woman have the advantage in the fact that more men approach them that the 'quality' of the men that chat them up will not always be good?

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2022, 2:30 am

From my experiences that most, not all but most, guys who approach me are not good. This goes from random strangers approaching me to the point creeping me out. Some don't even leave you alone once you tell them you have a boyfriend!

The thing is I don't think I'm very attractive and not sure why guys want to talk to me. Maybe I look like an easy target :roll:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 9:20 am

^I don't share your pessimism. I bet you actually are more attractive than you think you are. I can understand you being bothered when guys come up to you when you just don't want to talk to anybody.

amykitten
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Sep 2022, 11:19 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
^I don't share your pessimism. I bet you actually are more attractive than you think you are. I can understand you being bothered when guys come up to you when you just don't want to talk to anybody.

Lovely for you to say. I've recently evaluated my life on a whole self discovery thing. I have found areas which I'm not happy with and working on them to make myself more appealing imo :lol:

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 1:08 pm

Yes the quality of men who approach women to talk to them will not always be good.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 3:31 pm

Or else find places other than bars to hang out.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2022, 5:20 pm

No. Of course every single man who ever chats up a woman in a bar is considered to be top notch quality by her and everyone around them! :roll:

This thread is dumb. Obviously not EVERY man who chats up a woman is going to be considered a 'quality,' catch by her. There are a variety of humans and they have different tastes, preferences, or requirements for who they're interested in.

Why does this thread even exist? :?

Mitchell M.
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Sep 2022, 2:05 pm

amykitten wrote:
From my experiences that most, not all but most, guys who approach me are not good. This goes from random strangers approaching me to the point creeping me out. Some don't even leave you alone once you tell them you have a boyfriend!

The thing is I don't think I'm very attractive and not sure why guys want to talk to me. Maybe I look like an easy target :roll:

TFW when amykitten is not a boyfriend free girl...

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 9:06 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
No. Of course every single man who ever chats up a woman in a bar is considered to be top notch quality by her and everyone around them! :roll:

This thread is dumb. Obviously not EVERY man who chats up a woman is going to be considered a 'quality,' catch by her. There are a variety of humans and they have different tastes, preferences, or requirements for who they're interested in.

Why does this thread even exist? :?

Those men are such Gents, aren't they?

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Oct 2022, 7:42 am

Agree. It's kind of backwards. Some of the men who are self-aware and kind lack the confidence to talk to women.
But the disgusting 60 year old men who want to talk to 18 year old girls have no inhibitions.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 7:47 am

amykitten wrote:

Men are actually intimidated by hot girls. If you are a "plain jane" you are more likely to get hit on.