Canadian school defends teacher's ridiculous fake breasts

Page 3 of 9 [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 4:20 am

cyberdad wrote:
I think it's a good chance for the school to practice teaching their kids inclusion...everyone is welcome

No they're not.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 4:21 am

Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
I think it's a good chance for the school to practice teaching their kids inclusion...everyone is welcome

No they're not.

You start with selective invitations and the list only gets longer and longer

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 4:26 am

cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

No they're not.

You can apply that to any restrictions and the list rarely gets longer. A ban on people who appear to be getting off from wearing sexual fetish gear Infront of kids has been an unspoken rule forever.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 4:40 am

Like I said, no matter how weird it gets where children are involved, woke has programed people to accept it and defend it.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 11:38 am

Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

No they're not.

You can apply that to any restrictions and the list rarely gets longer. A ban on people who appear to be getting off from wearing sexual fetish gear Infront of kids has been an unspoken rule forever.

Are you now inspecting their genitals throughout the workday to see that they're orgasming? :? Who's the weird one again in this scenario ? :?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 12:21 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

No they're not.

Are you now inspecting their genitals throughout the workday to see that they're orgasming? :? Who's the weird one again in this scenario ? :?

This is an issue about sex toys/fetish attire being brought into the classroom in what appears to be an attempt to get some sort exhibitionist thrill from it in front of children. Where do actual genitals and orgasms come into this? Exhibitionists don't orgasm from stuff like this.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 12:38 pm

The latest fashion wear among cisgender male teachers in Canadian public schools:

https://youtu.be/pJW1wjOMc-g

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 1:26 pm

Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

This is an issue about sex toys/fetish attire being brought into the classroom in what appears to be an attempt to get some sort exhibitionist thrill from it in front of children. Where do actual genitals and orgasms come into this? Exhibitionists don't orgasm from stuff like this.

Up to you if you fetishize prosethetic breasts, I guess. One man’s fetish is another woman’s body image completion device.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 1:28 pm

Here’s a clip pointing out tucker carlson’s hypocrisy about this scenario vs a teacher giving a teenager a lap dance in class:

https://fb.watch/fL0COKyqu8/

tucker’s not actually concerned about sexualizing children. He’s just trying to drum up a little extra transphobia.

GadgetGuru
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 1:32 pm

It seems that there's a division of opinion on this specific issue, regarding just where the line is between "legally justifiable expression of gender identity", and "Holy s**t, get that freak away from my kids!".

Perhaps some sort of simulation could be programmed, where each voter gets to move the slider until they have it set to the threshold that they prefer, then an average can be taken from the votes, and a 3D-printed model of that precise size of fake titties can be displayed just inside each and every school entry door, along with the sign "No entry granted to any student or faculty member wearing tig-bitties beyond this size"

Darron

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 1:41 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Here’s a clip pointing out tucker carlson’s hypocrisy about this scenario vs a teacher giving a teenager a lap dance in class:

tucker’s not actually concerned about sexualizing children. He’s just trying to drum up a little extra transphobia.

What does he have to do with the wider debate this has sparked?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 1:43 pm

Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

tucker’s show is among the widest watched in the USA. It IS the wider debate. And he’s a complete hypocrite, completely unconcerned with sexualizing children and focused on boosting transphobia.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 1:45 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Up to you if you fetishize prosethetic breasts, I guess. One man’s fetish is another woman’s body image completion device.

One man Vs the general public. Seriously. If they were real tits they would weigh several stone. They're clearly designed to be sexual and almost certainly purchased from a sex shop. I think they're hideous but know full well they're a sex toy/fetish item.

The guys a fool for wearing them in a school.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 1:47 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

tucker’s show is among the widest watched in the USA. It IS the wider debate. And he’s a complete hypocrite, completely unconcerned with sexualizing children and focused on boosting transphobia.

How can one man be the wider debate? Most people probably don't even know that Tucker has even weighed into this. I didn't know until this thread was posted.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:00 pm

Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Nades wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

How can one man be the wider debate? Most people probably don't even know that Tucker has even weighed into this. I didn't know until this thread was posted.

Because he has the second highest audience of a nightly show at 3.2 Million viewers. He’s the right wing troll reason why this story has been amplified throughout the internet vs just being some local news blurb in nowheresville Ontario.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 2:04 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

Yeah...if the issue were not this teacher per se, but the credibility of Tucker Carlson ( as revealed by his reaction to this teacher), then yes...apparently there are two Tucker Carlsons, the 2014 one is the ideological mortal enemy of the 2022 TC.

But thats off an a tangent. Were not talking about Tucker Carlson.

Im against both: teachers with Goodyear Blimp sized fake boobs, AND female teachers giving male students lap dances.

AND I am against teachers who say things like "the students convinced me to do it". It should be "the students persuaded me to do it". :lol:

But also the host of that vid raises yet another issue. He suspects that this teacher is not a real transgender person who just "expressing their gender identity", but is in fact a transphobic troll out to descredit trans folks.