Canadian school defends teacher's ridiculous fake breasts

Page 5 of 9 [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:26 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
I do.

Clearly, you don't, as you're asking me to describe something that hasn't happened yet.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:31 pm

Dox47 wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
I do.

Clearly, you don't, as you're asking me to describe something that hasn't happened yet.

You're the one who's suggesting something is going to happen.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:35 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Because he has the second highest audience of a nightly show at 3.2 Million viewers. He’s the right wing troll reason why this story has been amplified throughout the internet vs just being some local news blurb in nowheresville Ontario.

That's interesting considering number one watched nightly show is Gutfeld!

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:40 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Because he has the second highest audience of a nightly show at 3.2 Million viewers. He’s the right wing troll reason why this story has been amplified throughout the internet vs just being some local news blurb in nowheresville Ontario.

I'm not really impressed by these viewing stats. In a nation with a population of 330 million, 3.2 million viewers seems really lame. The prime minister in the UK could be struck down with severe gastroenteritis in parliament and gain a bigger audience.

The thought this teacher is an Olympic level troll though is hilarious.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:40 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

More evidence that the movie Idiocracy is the first comedy to become a documentary.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:44 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Ok. Go watch every episode of his show and see for yourself.

Do you watch every episode?

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 3:48 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I have no interest in it.
I've seen enough clips and viral content to make an informed judgement about tucker's transphobia.
But if someone doesn't want to get the cliff notes from google, they're free to go watch every episode to form their own opinion if they so choose.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 4:05 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I've seen enough clips and viral content to make an informed judgement about tucker's transphobia.
But if someone doesn't want to get the cliff notes from google, they're free to go watch every episode to form their own opinion if they so choose.

So you go on at length about how people need to watch every episode of whatever to make any comments about it, and then admit that you only watch clips of whatever, probably filtered by a critic like you've already presented. Do as you say, not as you do eh? :lol:

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 4:08 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

So you go on at length about how people need to watch every episode of whatever to make any comments about it, and then admit that you only watch clips of whatever, probably filtered by a critic like you've already presented. Do as you say, not as you do eh? :lol:

I never insisted he watch every episode. He said he didn’t trust/believe google results. I suggested he can get a complete picture and form his own opinion about tucker by wasting his time watching every brain rotting episode.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 5:29 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

I never insisted he watch every episode. He said he didn’t trust/believe google results. I suggested he can get a complete picture and form his own opinion about tucker by wasting his time watching every brain rotting episode.

Expand your scope further and then... nah you still won't get it.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 6:34 pm

Nades wrote:
You can apply that to any restrictions and the list rarely gets longer. A ban on people who appear to be getting off from wearing sexual fetish gear Infront of kids has been an unspoken rule forever.

I mean in that context I can see why it would be banned. I thought it was a surgical extension?
It probably depends on the teacher's reasons.

But I have a problem with schools policing what teachers and students can do with their bodies.

Schools go to the extent of selective discrimination e.g.

This is acceptable

But this is not

Both girls are wearing their natural hair. But one is not permitted and the other is. That's totally unfair.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 7:10 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:
You can apply that to any restrictions and the list rarely gets longer. A ban on people who appear to be getting off from wearing sexual fetish gear Infront of kids has been an unspoken rule forever.

I mean in that context I can see why it would be banned. I thought it was a surgical extension?
It probably depends on the teacher's reasons.

But I have a problem with schools policing what teachers and students can do with their bodies.

Schools go to the extent of selective discrimination e.g.

This is acceptable

But this is not

Both girls are wearing their natural hair. But one is not permitted and the other is. That's totally unfair.

Do you have any citation for that?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 7:36 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:

It's a world wide problem in every western country...take your pick

Here's just one of hundreds of articles of this issue of double standards in relation hair policy in schools
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -tied-back

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 7:51 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Here's just one of hundreds of articles of this issue of double standards in relation hair policy in schools

Don't be so obviously slippery. Do you have any citation proving your claim that girl's hair style is not permitted in her school?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 8:21 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Don't be so obviously slippery. Do you have any citation proving your claim that girl's hair style is not permitted in her school?

Are you incapable of googling double standards in hair policing?? https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... uk-schools

Just google it, it's a world wide problem in schools.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 8:24 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Are you incapable of googling double standards in hair policing?? https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... uk-schools

Just google it, it's a world wide problem in schools.

I'm more interested in watching you trying to squirm your way out of admmitting you posted yet another falsehood.

And where in those articles does it say a white kid can wear dreadlocks or a "skin fade" but black kids can't? Because that would actually be a double standard. And ironically when I googled "skin fade" I got a bunch of images of WHITE men.

I certainly don't see any examples of the perfectly ordinary hairstyle that girl was wearing being banned in any school.