Veteran
Veteran

24 Sep 2022, 12:01 pm

Nice instructional video

PIERINA
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Nov 2022, 2:42 am

The video is hilarious. I’m with him though. Cadbury is the best tasting chocolate in the world. Too bad I ate so much chocolate I became intolerant and can’t eat anymore chocolate ever again. I have no idea about dating clues and how not to miss them. I was married and divorced three times to three narcissists and I didn’t have a clue what a narcissist even was so I was an easy target for them and their abuse. I’ve heard some say narcissist and autistic have lack of empathy in common and sometimes you can mistake them. That’s an insult and not true. I have a lot of empathy I just have a hard time showing it and that’s different than not having any. I can’t think of a singe similarity other than Aspies make great victims for the narcissist so be careful who you date cuz they aren’t always obvious and mostly not in the beginning. I’ve been single now for Almost four years and it’s been great but I’m 53. If I was in my 20s or 30s I’d probably want a boyfriend but I’m content in my 50s. Please be careful dating. Don’t allow anyone to mistreat you and walk away if they do but don’t waste your life on someone who doesn’t make you happy. I share my experiences so others can learn from my mistakes and not have to learn the hard way and I hope it helps but I know I had to learn the hard way and never took much advice but now which I had

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 5:32 am

klanka wrote:
Nice instructional video

What cues? She assumes he has not had a better experience with another type of chocolate?

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 12:08 pm

PIERINA

I agree with pretty much everything you said !

Mountain Goat:
She was hinting that they should kiss but he totally blew it..so she gets annoyed