About that charge of proclaiming Trump Christ...

Page 3 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:29 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Anybody who has a "cult of personality" centered upon him/her-----bothers me.

Even the fact that many people had a picture of Franklin Roosevelt on their wall during his presidency----sort of bothers me. But at least he DID things for people.

Trump hasn't DONE anything of substance. All he does, it seems, is post tweets and make up stupid names for his enemies in those tweets. And he constantly tries to justify himself. And he constantly calls people who investigate him stupid schoolyard names.

Exactly. That's why it's oddly amusing that so many are so throughly obsessed over him both pro and con. In all likelihood DeSantis will be running against Biden. If Biden is still able to function well enough by then.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:38 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Even the fact that many people had a picture of Franklin Roosevelt on their wall during his presidency----sort of bothers me. But at least he DID things for people.

Trump hasn't DONE anything of substance. All he does, it seems, is post tweets and make up stupid names for his enemies in those tweets. And he constantly tries to justify himself. And he constantly calls people who investigate him stupid schoolyard names.

Exactly. That's why it's oddly amusing that so many are so throughly obsessed over him both pro and con. In all likelihood DeSantis will be running against Biden. If Biden is still able to function well enough by then.

What does that have to do with proving your point that there is something "odd", and something "amusing" about discussing Trump?

I agree with you that Trump will likely loose his cachet to someone else like De Santis. But thats all of the MORE reason to discuss and analyze the trends of Trump and his cult. Not less reason to discuss him.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 9:01 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

What does that have to do with proving your point that there is something "odd", and something "amusing" about discussing Trump?

I agree with you that Trump will likely loose his cachet to someone else like De Santis. But thats all of the MORE reason to discuss and analyze the trends of Trump and his cult. Not less reason to discuss him.

Whatever floats your boat.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 9:30 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Whatever floats your boat.

I apologize for the fact that being a patriotic American 'floats my boat'.

Do you accept my apology?

But you sitll havent let us all in on the joke. Why EXACTLY does discussion about Trump 'amuse' you? Where is the humor located?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 9:58 am

naturalplastic wrote:

But you sitll havent let us all in on the joke. Why EXACTLY does discussion about Trump 'amuse' you? Where is the humor located?

I will answer no more personal questions, nor respond to anything you have to say about me or yourself. The topic of this thread is how strange people still get over an ex-president.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 10:04 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I will answer no more of your personal questions, nor respond to anything you have to say about me or yourself. The topic of this thread is how weirded out people get over Trump.

Dude ...I am only asking one question, and one question alone.
The question is: Why cant you let us in on the joke? Why exactly why do you find concern about Trump amusing?

Just answer that and we can be done.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 10:11 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I will answer no more of your personal questions, nor respond to anything you have to say about me or yourself. The topic of this thread is how weirded out people get over Trump.

Dude ...I am only asking one question, and one question alone.
The question is: Why cant you let us in on the joke? Why exactly why do you find concern about Trump amusing?

Just answer that and we can be done.

You're confusing can't with won't. And if you're in any way whatsoever annoyed by that... :twisted: :lol:

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 10:17 am

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 12:38 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
KitLily wrote:
What on earth is wrong with people? Saying that Trump is almost the same as Christ? Are they on drugs?

:roll: :lol: :roll: :lol:

It's probably just social media trolling.

I reeeeeeeeeally hope so!

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 12:45 pm

KitLily wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
KitLily wrote:
What on earth is wrong with people? Saying that Trump is almost the same as Christ? Are they on drugs?

It's probably just social media trolling.

Whatever the case, there's nothing new about some people saying incredibly bizarre things.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 12:50 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
KitLily wrote:

Whatever the case, there's nothing new about some people saying incredibly bizarre things.

No, and these days they get broadcast all over the world to attract likeminded idiots. :lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 5:59 pm

KitLily wrote:

Ask a scientist or a psychologist
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... loyalists/

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:23 pm

So even scientists and psychologists are preoccupied with Trump.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 10:43 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:

Only because he and his cult refuse to let the world forget about him, while the rest of us could only forget him at our own peril.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 11:00 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:

And his deranged followers (not my word, theirs).

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 11:36 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Only because he and his cult refuse to let the world forget about him, while the rest of us could only forget him at our own peril.

Sounds like rampant paranoia.