Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Randomguy2003
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Sep 2022, 4:13 pm

I'm in college now, and as I'm getting older and more mature, I start to regret most of the things I've done throughout my life and last summer. In my first year of college, I was still contemplating over my bad years of high school; back in high school, A few kids made fun of autistic people; some kids would call those kids who didn't seem right, "f*****g autistic," I'm sorry, Their words, not mine. Then some kids invited me out, and I thought I would have friends, But I was sure wrong. During that first college year, I was kind of isolated and mainly avoided any and everyone. When I went home that summer, I made some mildly immature choices and acted as if nothing bothered me. I took my brother's skateboard and played with it, Even when I was alone one-weekend spending money on ridiculous things. I want to forget who I once was and move on with my life. I always felt like no one understood me; they all assumed I was just like everyone else. How can I overcome these past life errors and finally be at peace with my past?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 4:16 pm

Learning from your past would go a long way towards "repenting" for your errors.

It doesn't sound like you've done anything major. You just did things that teenagers often do.

Just don't make the same mistakes.

Last edited by kraftiekortie on 26 Sep 2022, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 4:16 pm

you havent done anything that needs to be remembered or regretted