Majority of women don't want to have sex with me.

Page 4 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:29 am

KawiRider83 wrote:
A majority of women will not want to have sex with me either. However, I did find one individual that not only wanted to have sex with me, but marry me, and have a family with me.

I have not been every woman's cup of tea, and I respect that unless there is mutual attraction, there cannot be a sexual relationship.

In general, I have found that having emotional intelligence, and genuinely caring about my partner helped them feel safe enough in the relationship to allow me into their bedroom. I have always taken the stance that I need an emotional connection with the person before I could consider sex with them.

To be honest my ex-wife was not exactly the picture of neuro-typical behavior. But I loved the impulsive ADHD side of her. Unfortunately, due to workplace related trauma that she faced, and her acting out that trauma, we are no longer married.

I actually met the individual I have had sex with on online venues such as Yahoo Dating (which no longer exist), and POF. None of our dates were in bars. They were in restaurants, coffee shops, a play, etc.

Do you think it's a lot LOT easier for women of most shapes and sizes to get sex than vice versa?

Speaking of not being everyone's cup of tea one girl on yahoo answers said I am not her type for the following reasons

"I am not tall enough"

"I have long hair"

"My hair is not dark enough"

"My skin is not dark enough"

Overall she rated me a 1out of 10 :(

Last edited by Jamesy on 29 Sep 2022, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:32 am

What shapes and sizes

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:33 am

babybird wrote:
What shapes and sizes

Short and tall for example.

I find it interesting when the woman said my hair was not dark enough for her tastes because in the photo I showed to her it was medium to dark brown in colour but not jet black though.

I wonder is jet black the most desirable hair colour on a man? Currently my hair is light brown and goes blonde when bleached by the sun.

Last edited by Jamesy on 29 Sep 2022, 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:40 am

Jamesy wrote:
babybird wrote:
What shapes and sizes

Short and tall for example.

I knew a woman once who was a perfect circle.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:44 am

Some girls including hairdressers have said how unique my hair colour is but at the same there ideal type would be a dark haired man.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:46 am

What colour is your hair

You could always dye it black like elvis

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:49 am

babybird wrote:
What colour is your hair

You could always dye it black like elvis

My hair is chestnut colour/light brown and my eye colour is a mixture of brown/green. Basically multicoloured hair. I think a lot women when they envision there ideal man he would be like Sacha Baron Cohen or Russell Brand- 6ft3 with jet black hair, dark brown eyes and olive skin right?

My skin does go brown/tanned in the sun.

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2022, 12:02 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Since I am autistic and was diagnosed with autism aged 3 I assume my behaviour/ must be abnormal to a lot of people.

Do you think the majority of women will not want to have sex with me because I behave in a way that is not typical? I workout a lot and keep very fit but that still has not changed the fact I am still a 33 year old virgin. And I really doubt me being 5ft8 is a massive hindrance since I am not fat or overweight.

Don't get me wrong I have kissed a lot of women but that is as far as it has gone.

I would think there are a lot of people not having sex with autistic people because they are autistic. There could a variety of reasons for it. For example, let’s say most women prefer to feel comfortable with a man before having sex with them. If you can’t have a normal conversation with them how is that going to happen? It could be that she does not want to have a relationship with you that involves sex. It could be that relationship would be that she is the adult and you are the child. I am not saying you are a child but women can be all about the relationship. It is more ok for a woman to act the child in sex. It is called submissive. Normal people are expecting normal things out of life. I don’t know you so please don’t take anything personal. If you don’t think it is like I say take a look at some lesbian couples. Why is it that one is the husband and one is the wife. Maybe they aren’t having sex with you because you are not the husband. The sex act is really irrelevant. In some circumstances, some women have sex with ten different men a day and call it work. It can just be the circumstance. A lot of people would not have sex with someone mentally disabled. That is common. Even if there are different arguable levels to that it still exists and many people would instantly write you off. Some of it is consent. I would think that if you could make your consent obvious it would be help. But really you need more than consent. You actually would have to pursue it and show some ability to deal with the awkward relationship afterwards. They are worried about the awkward relationship afterwards or it could simply be that they have better options. You have to know what to say or not say about it afterwards. Then you have the people potentially trying or appearing to take advantage of you. Those people not only have to deal with you, they also have to deal with your friends and family. I would think you would have to have the ability to pursue it and deal with it. If you don’t it isn’t happening.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:03 pm

If there’s one type of woman I really like it’s ginger/red hair, green eyes and freckles.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:39 pm

I'll dye my hair red, get some pea green contacts, dot my face with a brown marker and chop off............

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:41 pm

Jamesy wrote:
If there’s one type of woman I really like it’s ginger/red hair, green eyes and freckles.

Yeah I get that. There are some beautiful red heads out there.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:44 pm

babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Yeah I get that. There are some beautiful red heads out there.

Any red haired men you fancy?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 1:05 pm

Not right now but there have been in the past.

Your turn

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

24 Oct 2022, 3:40 am

babybird wrote:
I knew a woman once who was a perfect circle.
Did you meet touring Willy Wonka's chocolate factory :?: :lol:

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 4:26 am

Quote:
Majority Of Women Don't Want To Have Sex With Me.

I'm tempted to create a thread with a poll to make a point.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 2:08 pm

Do you go up to women and ask them if they fancy a shag? I hope you don't. That could be dangerous for both parties. What if a hooker goes after you and is persistent. A lot of women are pretty strong.