Majority of women don't want to have sex with me.

Page 2 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 10:58 am

The majority of women don't want to have sex with you.
This implies that there is a minority of women who do want to have sex with you.
So it's not that bad. :D

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 11:18 am

Jamesy wrote:
Since I am autistic and was diagnosed with autism aged 3 I assume my behaviour/ must be abnormal to a lot of people.

Do you think the majority of women will not want to have sex with me because I behave in a way that is not typical? I workout a lot and keep very fit but that still has not changed the fact I am still a 33 year old virgin. And I really doubt me being 5ft8 is a massive hindrance since I am not fat or overweight.

Don't get me wrong I have kissed a lot of women but that is as far as it has gone.

Most women dont wanna have sex with George Clooney, or with Hugh Jackman, either.

You dont assume that the entire female half of the human race...has to be physically restrained...from throwing themselves at you.

You use something called...common sense...and you assume that most women dont want to have sex with any random male acquaintance (you or anyone else).

So you have to reframe the question.

forget about 'sleeping' with you. Lets just talk about just talking to you.

Is the subset of ladies who who want to talk to you smaller than...the subset of women who want to talk to the average guy?

Could be.

And is that lesser amount due to you "acting strange due to autism". Might well be.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 11:37 am

babybird wrote:
Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
Most women don't want to have sex with me either. However, one very desirable woman does, and that's fine with me.

To be fair, most women don't wanna have sex with me either.

I wonder why that is?

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 11:37 am

^ George Clooney is a dinosaur now.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 11:43 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I know. Am not up on the latest sex symbols of my own gender. you're lucky I didnt say "Robert Redford" who is a generation older than Brad Pitt (who is getting long in the tooth now) and almost a generation older than Clooney.

Last edited by naturalplastic on 26 Sep 2022, 11:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 11:47 am

naturalplastic wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I know. Am not up on the latest sex symbols of my own gender. you're lucky I didnt say "Robert Redford" who is a generation older than Brad Pitt (who is getting long in the tooth now) and almost a generation older than Clooney.

I was always hot for Richard Dreyfuss.

It's weird how attraction works.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 11:51 am

Dreyfuss is right between Redford and Pitt

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 11:58 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I was always hot for Richard Dreyfuss.

It's weird how attraction works.

Well you know he isn't really Canadian, he just played one in The Apprenticeship of Duddy Kravitz.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 12:02 pm

Jamesy wrote:
babybird wrote:
Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
Most women don't want to have sex with me either. However, one very desirable woman does, and that's fine with me.

To be fair, most women don't wanna have sex with me either.

I wonder why that is?

Are you high?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 Sep 2022, 1:40 pm

Perhaps some of those women were interested in having sex with you James but were not direct enough & you did not notice their hints or respond apropreitly to them. Women tend to be much more subtle about things than us Aspie guys are. Us Aspies guys are well known for having problems reading body language, facial expressions, & tone of voice & it's not uncommon for other people to have problems reading us. Being too direct can freak women out & we can be oblivious to sutbler hints.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 2:08 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Dreyfuss is right between Redford and Pitt

I don't think Brad Pitt is good looking.
I don't know who Robert Redford is.

I'm not into Canadian guys anyway, Max.

Jamesy,
Are you a good kisser?
Seems like the buck always stops there.

Mitchell M.
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Sep 2022, 2:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Since I am autistic and was diagnosed with autism aged 3 I assume my behaviour/ must be abnormal to a lot of people.

Do you think the majority of women will not want to have sex with me because I behave in a way that is not typical? I workout a lot and keep very fit but that still has not changed the fact I am still a 33 year old virgin. And I really doubt me being 5ft8 is a massive hindrance since I am not fat or overweight.

Don't get me wrong I have kissed a lot of women but that is as far as it has gone.

How many times have you directly asked women to have sex? Are you just waiting around for them? What about the woman in the bar with her friend. So what her friend thought you were ugly and didn't want a threesome. Did you get the other girl's number?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 3:32 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Most women dont wanna have sex with George Clooney, or with Hugh Jackman, either.

You dont assume that the entire female half of the human race...has to be physically restrained...from throwing themselves at you.

You use something called...common sense...and you assume that most women dont want to have sex with any random male acquaintance (you or anyone else).

So you have to reframe the question.

forget about 'sleeping' with you. Lets just talk about just talking to you.

Is the subset of ladies who who want to talk to you smaller than...the subset of women who want to talk to the average guy?

Could be.

And is that lesser amount due to you "acting strange due to autism". Might well be.

Do women perhaps have less interest in sex than vice versa?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 5:14 pm

^

In general, women have an interest in good sex.
In general, men have an interest in any sex.

nomad48

26 Sep 2022, 6:01 pm

I went through this, early 30's It changed, when I paid more attention to women who were attracted to me, instead of who I was attracted to, even after I had a relationship recently with a woman who I was attracted to, I still am not a hyper-confident man, and deal with isolation most of the time. If you are past college age and not famous or powerful or a international traveler, a majority of women are not going to fancy you.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2022, 9:22 pm

I’m into only “good” sex myself :)