Majority of women don't want to have sex with me.

Page 3 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 9:22 am

Sex is not the most important thing in the world.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 9:26 am

Quote:
I have met women in bars who do have liked me but they have never said to me "Hey do you want to come back to my place so we can have sex"

Maybe those women have been taught that it's not ladylike to ask such questions, or maybe they're saving themselves for marriage. People still do that, these days.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 9:31 am

You're just like coffee, Jamesy. You cheer me up in the morning.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 9:47 am

Most women don't want to have sex with me, either. It would have to be done, leatherjacket style because I'm built the way that John Banner (Schultz) was in life.

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 9:55 am

Jamesy wrote:
babybird wrote:
Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
Most women don't want to have sex with me either. However, one very desirable woman does, and that's fine with me.

To be fair, most women don't wanna have sex with me either.

I wonder why that is?

In my case, 2 reasons:
1) I'm clearly different and eccentric, which might appeal to some women but not the majority.
2) I'm nearly 60, which might appeal to some women but not the majority.

But, in fact, I'm in a very happy, mutually satisfying relationship, so that doesn't bother me.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 1:47 pm

Almost no women ever are going to be as direct as to ask you to come home with them and F.

In sales - and this is sales work.. selling yourself as the guy they should be with - it's all about asking the right questions & listening to answers; especially closing questions.

At the end of the night after you've been chatting with a girl or had a kiss etc whatever, have you ever asked her if she'd like to come home with you? or go for coffee/dessert, or ask her for her number/contact info, or ask her if she'd like to go to dinner with you on Friday evening ? etc.

Directly asking 'Wanna go F?' isn't likely to get you the response you want. Girls are definitely more.. long game than guys/gay guys. You've gotta ask her the right question(s) to get a use and move on to the next step towards you two getting intimate. If she's super into getting naked that night, she might give off some signals that that's what she's down for.. but otherwise it may be a safer play to ask if she'd like to hang out, and then if things feel right maybe one of you makes a move, but if they just feel right enough to want to be around each other - ask her out on a date and see if she'll agree to meet you for dinner or whatever. If she doesn't brush you off and agrees to meet you for dinner on Friday evening (be specific in your ask vs. asking if she'd maybe consider going to dinner with you sometime.. ask her flat out of she'd like to have dinner with you on Friday evening.) then you've got a chance.. if she politely declines, it's a no - she's never going to F you.

People know when they first meet people if they'd ever F them. The in between is just a matter of the right questions and conversations to lead to the main event. But if you never initiate conversations with the right types of questions to get to your next yes, then the one after that and the next and the next, then your chances of ever Fing that person remain approx nil. That's what happens when you're socially clueless and why I'm spelling these things out for you step by step now.

And don't expect that your first attempt will yield a date and then sex. You'll probably fumble your words and make an idiot of yourself several times over, but, practice makes perfect and eventually you'll land yourself a date.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Sep 2022, 2:33 pm

If your really wanting sex James, it may help to flash money around & offer to pay for the women's drinks. That helps some guys get laid.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 3:55 pm

Quote:
Majority Of Women Don't Want To Have Sex With Me.

The opposite is highly unusual.

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 6:45 pm

Jamesy wrote:

I have met women in bars who do have liked me but they have never said to me "Hey do you want to come back to my place so we can have sex"

Prostitutes and passing-out drunk women excepted, the vast majority of women aren't going to say this, even if they're thinking it. In the 4 decades of my sex life, that event has happened twice, and I was astonished both times. Most men have probably never experienced this even once.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2022, 8:00 am

Jamesy wrote:

Prostitutes and passing-out drunk women excepted, the vast majority of women aren't going to say this, even if they're thinking it. In the 4 decades of my sex life, that event has happened twice, and I was astonished both times. Most men have probably never experienced this even once.

Average age to lose your virginity is late teens

Mitchell M.
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Sep 2022, 2:03 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Almost no women ever are going to be as direct as to ask you to come home with them and F.

In sales - and this is sales work.. selling yourself as the guy they should be with - it's all about asking the right questions & listening to answers; especially closing questions.

At the end of the night after you've been chatting with a girl or had a kiss etc whatever, have you ever asked her if she'd like to come home with you? or go for coffee/dessert, or ask her for her number/contact info, or ask her if she'd like to go to dinner with you on Friday evening ? etc.

Directly asking 'Wanna go F?' isn't likely to get you the response you want. Girls are definitely more.. long game than guys/gay guys. You've gotta ask her the right question(s) to get a use and move on to the next step towards you two getting intimate. If she's super into getting naked that night, she might give off some signals that that's what she's down for.. but otherwise it may be a safer play to ask if she'd like to hang out, and then if things feel right maybe one of you makes a move, but if they just feel right enough to want to be around each other - ask her out on a date and see if she'll agree to meet you for dinner or whatever. If she doesn't brush you off and agrees to meet you for dinner on Friday evening (be specific in your ask vs. asking if she'd maybe consider going to dinner with you sometime.. ask her flat out of she'd like to have dinner with you on Friday evening.) then you've got a chance.. if she politely declines, it's a no - she's never going to F you.

People know when they first meet people if they'd ever F them. The in between is just a matter of the right questions and conversations to lead to the main event. But if you never initiate conversations with the right types of questions to get to your next yes, then the one after that and the next and the next, then your chances of ever Fing that person remain approx nil. That's what happens when you're socially clueless and why I'm spelling these things out for you step by step now.

And don't expect that your first attempt will yield a date and then sex. You'll probably fumble your words and make an idiot of yourself several times over, but, practice makes perfect and eventually you'll land yourself a date.

Idk why this stuff makes me violently ill. I hate manipulation and s**t, I'm very direct.

Mitchell M.

28 Sep 2022, 2:04 pm

Jamesy wrote:

Passing out drunk = rape. Please don't advocate rape.

But I get what you're saying.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

28 Sep 2022, 4:01 pm

Jamesy wrote:

I've had a couple women be that direct with me when I was 20/21. The 1st was my cousin's roommate. I spent the weekend hanging out at my cousin's place. After my cousin & had went to bed, me & one of he roomates were hanging out drinking a little & talking about stuff. She was kinda sl#tty. She was really into partying & my cousin joked about her hooking up with various guys. I think she felt sorry for me. I turned her down cuz I was in my 1st relationship at the time which was long distance.

The 2nd one was my neighbor & we were chatting on a message program a little shortly after me & my 2nd gf broke up. My neighbor was 14 & involved with a 21year-old partly for drugs & alchohol & she was into fooling around with other guys. I'm not sure if she wanted alcohol or money from me, if she felt sorry for me, or if she actually found me attractive. I turned her down cuz I wanted a relationship instead of sex & I was kinda hoping I could get in a relationship with her older sister who was very different from her & a bit more like me(introverted & didn't get into trouble).

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 1:24 am

Mitchell M. wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Passing out drunk = rape. Please don't advocate rape.

But I get what you're saying.

How could you possibly read this so that it comes out as advocating rape????

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 1:25 am

Jamesy wrote:
Jamesy wrote:

Average age to lose your virginity is late teens

Are you under the impression that your response actually relates to the words you're quoting?

KawiRider83
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Sep 2022, 11:18 am

A majority of women will not want to have sex with me either. However, I did find one individual that not only wanted to have sex with me, but marry me, and have a family with me.

I have not been every woman's cup of tea, and I respect that unless there is mutual attraction, there cannot be a sexual relationship.

In general, I have found that having emotional intelligence, and genuinely caring about my partner helped them feel safe enough in the relationship to allow me into their bedroom. I have always taken the stance that I need an emotional connection with the person before I could consider sex with them.

To be honest my ex-wife was not exactly the picture of neuro-typical behavior. But I loved the impulsive ADHD side of her. Unfortunately, due to workplace related trauma that she faced, and her acting out that trauma, we are no longer married.

I actually met the individual I have had sex with on online venues such as Yahoo Dating (which no longer exist), and POF. None of our dates were in bars. They were in restaurants, coffee shops, a play, etc.