Majority of women don't want to have sex with me.

Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 4:25 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Do you go up to women and ask them if they fancy a shag?

Oh, man, you killed 'em, you killed 'em! :lol: :lmao:

Minervx_2
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Oct 2022, 12:08 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Do you think the majority of women will not want to have sex with me because I behave in a way that is not typical?

For every million that don't, there's a 1000 that do. You just have to go out and meet them. Trial and error. Numbers game.

5'8" is only an inch away from average for men, and is still taller than the majority of women.

And whether you're a virgin or not doesn't really matter if the other person truly likes you. It's only as much of an issue as you make it. If you wear it over your head like a yoke and make a big deal about it, it will be a big deal.

None of these things are your actual problem. Your actual problem is your mentality (low self-esteem, low confidence, depression).

Women have sex with guys that are fun, make good conversation, tease, flirt, are secure in themselves. Dating and sex are supposed to be fun. Make it fun. Not like a job interview or an exam.

You continually make threads about your insecurities, so I have to ask what you expect from us? Do you intend to take our advice and implement it? Or do you just want to vent?

I kind of get the feeling that you might glaze over all of these comments, but still continue to hold your limiting beliefs, and just make more threads like this, like we never said anything to you at all. No matter what we tell you, you keep making these threads.

At this point, I don't know what to say to you. Because I can relate to an extent. A lot of what you wrote is similar to how I was and how I felt years ago, and I have since improved on those things. But if you don't want to believe me, then idk what to say.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 12:33 pm

Minervx_2 wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Do you think the majority of women will not want to have sex with me because I behave in a way that is not typical?

For every million that don't, there's a 1000 that do. You just have to go out and meet them. Trial and error. Numbers game.

5'8" is only an inch away from average for men, and is still taller than the majority of women.

And whether you're a virgin or not doesn't really matter if the other person truly likes you. It's only as much of an issue as you make it. If you wear it over your head like a yoke and make a big deal about it, it will be a big deal.

None of these things are your actual problem. Your actual problem is your mentality (low self-esteem, low confidence, depression).

Women have sex with guys that are fun, make good conversation, tease, flirt, are secure in themselves. Dating and sex are supposed to be fun. Make it fun. Not like a job interview or an exam.

You continually make threads about your insecurities, so I have to ask what you expect from us? Do you intend to take our advice and implement it? Or do you just want to vent?

I kind of get the feeling that you might glaze over all of these comments, but still continue to hold your limiting beliefs, and just make more threads like this, like we never said anything to you at all. No matter what we tell you, you keep making these threads.

At this point, I don't know what to say to you. Because I can relate to an extent. A lot of what you wrote is similar to how I was and how I felt years ago, and I have since improved on those things. But if you don't want to believe me, then idk what to say.

Maybe I need a break from wrong planet

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 5:01 pm

Are you running out of ways to ask the same question?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

26 Oct 2022, 12:45 am

Jamesy wrote:
Maybe I need a break from wrong planet
Perhaps posting is causing you to focus on your issues too much & a break would help you feel better about things.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition