Page 6 of 9 [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

PIERINA
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Nov 2022, 12:55 am

I get that post pandemic life has become much more difficult for some people including me and I’m hoping others and myself will adapt to all the changes soon

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 10:35 am

I get why creepy old men like women so much. They want to be Sweet Peas towards them.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 1:13 pm

I get that why mods of autism central don't like humor, they're autistic and don't get humor so they ban you.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 2:29 pm

i cant post here because i dont really get anything

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 7:18 pm

I get that people behave more weird during the three day before the full moon and 3 days after , am just not sure why ?

where ever you go ,there you are

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 7:24 pm

I get why people would act different depending on who they are with, what place they are at, what forum they are on, etc.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 8:32 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I get that why mods of autism central don't like humor, they're autistic and don't get humor so they ban you.

I must not be autistic then because people both here on WP and in Autism Central have found certain things I've posted humorous. :?

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 8:35 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

I must not be autistic then because people both here on WP and in Autism Central have found certain things I've posted humorous. :?

I have seen posts by users here saying they got banned for their humor. I have been put on restricted when I made a satirical post when I first joined there and my friend from there was banned but not me. My friend superboyian had to talk to his friend about it to convince him I wasn't trolling and it's just my humor. I have felt different about it ever since and then hearing stories by users who get banned for their humor tells me something. Just don't post humor there and make humor posts or you risk a ban.

If it's not their autism that is making them not understand it's humor, then maybe they are just being dicks then and just bullying users. Maybe they like you over there so they give you special treatment while they bully the rest who do humor.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 8:40 pm

League_Girl wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

I have seen posts by users here saying they got banned for their humor. I have been put on restricted when I made a satirical post when I first joined there and my friend from there was banned but not me. My friend superboyian had to talk to his friend about it to convince him I wasn't trolling and it's just my humor. I have felt different about it ever since and then hearing stories by users who get banned for their humor tells me something. Just don't post humor there and make humor posts or you risk a ban.

If it's not their autism that is making them not understand it's humor, then maybe they are just being dicks then and just bullying users.

I think the mods and many members there are just bullies. I tried to join once and had a very rude experience with one of the mods there. I requested that my account be deleted and never looked back.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 8:43 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

If it's not their autism that is making them not understand it's humor, then maybe they are just being dicks then and just bullying users.

I think the mods and many members there are just bullies. I tried to join once and had a very rude experience with one of the mods there. I requested that my account be deleted and never looked back.

Ironically I have seen users there complain about this site and its mods here and they even thought I was a meanie troll and stuff and they said bad things about other users here as well. Fnord was a hot subject talk in their thread. Then finally one of the mods locked it. Pot kettle black.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 9:01 pm

League_Girl wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
lostonearth35 wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Ironically I have seen users there complain about this site and its mods here and they even thought I was a meanie troll and stuff and they said bad things about other users here as well. Fnord was a hot subject talk in their thread. Then finally one of the mods locked it. Pot kettle black.

Yeah that was another thing I noticed about that place that really bothered me. I guess it goes to show that even people with autism can be bullies. It's very sad that humans feed on being so nasty to each other. :|

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 9:48 pm

And hypocrisy is a big pet peeve of mine, I am not bothered they were talking s**t about users here, I am more bothered by their hypocrisy. And I find it ironic ASD people would judge other ASD people for their ASD traits. I mean we're on the spectrum, some of us may be more direct and blunt. They should understand this. But I see people who are too darn sensitive being bullies themselves. That is why I block them these days and not interact and those who see bullying everywhere won't last on websites.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 9:55 pm

I think the mods there are great.
They don't put up with any shite, but nor should they.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 11:15 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I think the mods there are great.
They don't put up with any shite, but nor should they.

Like I say, I get that they don't like humor there, because they're autistic and it's one of their traits they have. I just simply don't do humor there to avoid the hassle.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 11:20 pm

It took me a while to get used to it there.
It certainly felt different.
The mods are great people though, not at all what I first thought.

I've experienced far worse sanctions on humour elsewhere.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2022, 8:10 am

I do get why some people are bipolar. Winter is so damn depressing unless it's December.