Page 7 of 9 [ 130 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2022, 11:38 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I think the mods there are great.
They don't put up with any shite, but nor should they.

I haven't ever gotten in trouble on there for anything but swearing. I see people use humor on there all the time, too. I guess people on there know how to behave themselves better than the people on here though, so it's a culture shock when people from here go there and can't act however they want.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2022, 12:24 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
I think the mods there are great.
They don't put up with any shite, but nor should they.

I haven't ever gotten in trouble on there for anything but swearing. I see people use humor on there all the time, too. I guess people on there know how to behave themselves better than the people on here though, so it's a culture shock when people from here go there and can't act however they want.

I guess they single out users then because I know if I were to do humor, I bet they will pick on me because this is something I have always dealt with even in childhood. The double standards. So it's always a risk if I decide to act like everyone else. I learned the hard way on here aspies are not immune to this. I used to think this is something NTs did to the special kids.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2022, 12:40 pm

I was once on that site and I saw someone posting transphobia stuff there so I messaged a mod there asking if they allowed transphobia stuff and they said issues had already been handled with the user. That user is still posting there last I saw so maybe they got a warning about it or whatsoever. But I remember it bothered me. They are happy to ban users for humor but not users for transphobia. It's wild there.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2022, 1:35 pm

I get why people block vulnerable users and ban vulnerable users who are easy targets for trolls than punishing the bad guys. I had to learn to get tough because of this and learn to block people and not get into petty arguments with online bullies. My online life has gotten easier because of it lol.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2022, 10:27 pm

I get why someone would enjoy being at home, sick. I love having a break from people when I'm sick.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 9:13 am

I get why people on the internet admire and respect bullies (aka trolls) and blame and punish their victims who lash out in self defense. It's because humans are disgusting creatures who only admire strong men and hate all those they perceive as "weak".

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 2:11 pm

People who want to chill out and have a laugh on WP.

That's what I'm mostly here for when I'm not murdering anything.

Edit: nothing wrong with being serious either!

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 3:24 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
I get why people on the internet admire and respect bullies (aka trolls) and blame and punish their victims who lash out in self defense. It's because humans are disgusting creatures who only admire strong men and hate all those they perceive as "weak".

It's because the bullies know how to make their victims look crazy. No one can see the bullying but the victim so when the victim lashes out, people think the victim is the bully. Plus bullies are manipulative too and they intentionally are passive aggressive to create flying monkies around them. Plus bullies are not a bully to everyone so people who admire them may not even think they can't possibly be bully someone.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 3:30 pm

I don’t agree, for the most part, in the notion that humans are “disgusting creatures.”

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 3:34 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I don’t agree, for the most part, in the notion that humans are “disgusting creatures.”

I apologize as you guys know already I tend to use very strong words when I'm triggered and upset. Please try not to take me too personally when I get like that. I think i have a lot of pint-up hostility towards the world at times and I don't always mean it personally. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 10:26 am

i get why ET prolly thinks the majority of us humans are "disgusting creatures."

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 11:02 am

I do get why stuffed animals are popular. I have about 13 Om Nom plushies.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 12:50 pm

Yaaaay , on Plushies ! !! ! But the above posts about trolls and bullies , can get why they feel superior when they mess with people , but am not agreeing with it and feel those of us at Anonymous do not think that is a nice way to behave given other peoples frailties. Am suspect that sometimes ( often) have encountered Trolls from Aspie Central
Causing malodorous mischief that is really unwarranted here on WP . :twisted: (but this is merely my opinion)

where ever you go ,there you are

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 12:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i get why ET prolly thinks the majority of us humans are "disgusting creatures."

Perhaps Lilith feels the same way? :twisted:

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 5:42 pm

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2022, 2:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Hmm.. this causes me. To think i get why a person from the Island of defective Santa Toys might have this opinion…
:D :D :D :D :roll: :heart:

where ever you go ,there you are