Virginia Students walkout - Trans policies

Page 5 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:49 am

goldfish21 wrote:
The ironic part is you're literally the only person I've seen on the internet promoting 70-150 genders and titles like birth person or whatever flavour of the day you want to hate on while promoting it. :lol:

You obviously haven't looked any of these things up to see for yourself.

One of several sources I found right away: What Are the 72 Other Genders? from MedicneNet.

Last edited by Matrix Glitch on 29 Sep 2022, 11:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:53 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
The ironic part is you're literally the only person I've seen on the internet promoting 70-150 genders and titles like birth person or whatever flavour of the day you want to hate on while promoting it. :lol:

One of several sources I found right away: What Are the 72 Other Genders? from MedicneNet.

:lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lmao:

Again, proving my point. There are tons of gay and trans people and their families on my facebook.. and literally zero of them share this stuff - it's literally Only You that I've ever seen promoting this stuff.

Ironic, comedic, ridiculous. Thanks for the laugh.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:57 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Again, proving my point. There are tons of gay and trans people and their families on my facebook.. and literally zero of them share this stuff - it's literally Only You that I've ever seen promoting this stuff.

Ironic, comedic, ridiculous. Thanks for the laugh.

I'm not promoting anything. I'm just stating facts. Such as: List of articles regarding "Birthing Person"

And you're proving my point that trans people aren't the ones coming up with this stuff.

Last edited by Matrix Glitch on 29 Sep 2022, 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 11:59 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There you go again!

Keep posting the link(s). If you keep spreading it, maybe it'll eventually come true instead of just being some kind of internet folklore.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:02 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

There you go again!

Keep posting the link(s). If you keep spreading it, maybe it'll eventually come true instead of just being some kind of internet folklore.

When you don't have any facts to refute someone else's facts, come up with anecdotal evidence, gaslight and heckle. Most ironic coming from someone telling others to "grow up".

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:09 pm

It is a fact that you are the only one I've ever seen anywhere on the internet, social media, forum, or otherwise, sharing those links and promoting their content.

Go ahead and refute that and I'll know you're lying.

HILARIOUS to me that you're literally the only person repeatedly posting links to concepts you claim you don't want to spread throughout society.. yet you're literally the person spreading them!! !! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:15 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
It is a fact that you are the only one I've ever seen anywhere on the internet, social media, forum, or otherwise, sharing those links and promoting their content.

HILARIOUS to me that you're literally the only person repeatedly posting links to concepts you claim you don't want to spread throughout society.. yet you're literally the person spreading them!! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure all those many articles and discussions in all those links means that I'm the only person on the internet saying anything about it.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:16 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

HILARIOUS to me that you're literally the only person repeatedly posting links to concepts you claim you don't want to spread throughout society.. yet you're literally the person spreading them!! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure all those many articles and discussions in all those links means that I'm the only person on the internet saying anything about it.

Like I said, you're literally the only one I've seen.

But I'm sure there are other right-wingers posting similar sillies elsewhere on the internet after they've been wound up by tucker or ben or whichever anti-lgbt talking head they follow.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:25 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

But I'm sure there are other right-wingers posting similar sillies elsewhere on the internet after they've been wound up by tucker or ben or whichever anti-lgbt talking head they follow.

Sure what goes on in the world is only based on what you've seen. Hundreds of articles and situations and the hundreds of people talking about them, don't exist because you haven't seen them on Facebook.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:31 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Sure what goes on in the world is only based on what you've seen. Hundreds of articles and situations and the hundreds of people talking about them, don't exist because you haven't seen them on Facebook.

..about how you're tapped into the LGBT community online, more so than myself - a gay man with many gay & trans friends as well as a fwb numero uno who happens to be trans.. tell me more about how you know more about what's being discussed in the LGBT community than I do. Also, please make sure to cite specific reference numbers from The Gay Agenda as well as The Trans Mission to backup your claims. :lol: :lmao:

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:43 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

..about how you're tapped into the LGBT community online, more so than myself - a gay man with many gay & trans friends as well as a fwb numero uno who happens to be trans.. tell me more about how you know more about what's being discussed in the LGBT community than I do. Also, please make sure to cite specific reference numbers from The Gay Agenda as well as The Trans Mission to backup your claims. :lol: :lmao:

I've been posting what's being written about and discussed across the whole internet. Whereas you're limiting yourself to a narrow scope. And if whatever doesn't exist within that narrow scope, then it can't be real. And the facts I'm stating aren't claims. And obviously the facts have made you very uncomfortable.

Last edited by Matrix Glitch on 29 Sep 2022, 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:44 pm

It's okay to just admit that you have nothing of value or relevance to contribute.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:47 pm

goldfish21 wrote:

It's okay to just admit that you have nothing of value or relevance to contribute.

Just admit that you have nothing with which to refute the facts, which is why you've resorted to gaslighting and heckling.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:50 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

Just admit that you have nothing with which to refute the facts, which is why you've resorted to gaslighting and heckling.

Are you Okay? :?

You seem to have misread what I've written above, which I was Very Clear to say are in fact, Facts.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 12:53 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

You seem to have misread what I've written above, which I was Very Clear to say are in fact, Facts.

That doesn't make any sense. Are you okay? You've been acting really strange.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2022, 1:05 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

That doesn't make any sense. Are you okay? You've been acting really strange.

I'm FABULOUS, thanks for asking! :)