Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 6:32 pm

It's one of my pet peeve annoyances. The fake victims, and career victims. The Jussie Smoletts and Amber Heards of the world. I knew at least one in real life. I think irritation over injustice is natural for us.

How do you feel about it?

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 8:25 pm

I felt the sane way about when Kelli Stapketon was being beaten by her daughter and has had several head injuries and many ASD people glossed over it. I also think Kelli sucked too but damn her daughter needed to be institutionalized.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2022, 10:04 pm

I remember the Kelli Stapketon story. I agree that her daughter should have been in a place where she could get the proper care.

ThisTimelessMoment
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Sep 2022, 12:43 am

It's a typical behavior of narcissists. Claim victimhood while abusing everyone else.

timf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2022, 6:43 am

It may start out as a manipulative tool. However, one might expect that an intentional divorce from truth would lead one to become increasingly detached from reality which may be its own punishment.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2022, 8:33 am

Playing victim can be learned easily, and reduces the need to learn anything else, so the person winds up with a developmental handicap that locks them in. I'd like to see it prosecuted early, as vigorously as insurance fraud, because it steals from the most vulnerable and also hurts their credibility.