Government computer in my head

Page 4 of 17 [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2022, 9:43 am

babybird wrote:
Yeah you probably just wanna leave in peace
Just reported it and gave a crime reference number so I don't have to pay for it. They're coming to board it up later. Worried I'm going to get attacked tbh. They're bad news.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2022, 10:06 am

Rossall wrote:
babybird wrote:
Just reported it and gave a crime reference number so I don't have to pay for it. They're coming to board it up later.

Yeah you don't wanna have to end up paying for it. That's what I was thinking

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2022, 12:55 pm

Might be significant to note that if you are having a concerted effort to harass you , it may very well be your
Misbehaving neighbour. Have encountered similiar situations by people whom decided , I was a good target .
They had employed their friends , and relatives and extended relatives . To create ongoing issues where I live .
In a variety of ways . Initially it directly appeared to be a ex con and his ex bother in law whom both had a very grandmotherly type . To ply me for personal info. But since I would not entertain the idea of getting involved with either of these men . And they had extended family through the grandmother type , And the grandmother type thought since I was widowed and it had been a few years , she wanted me to get involved with either of these two men, fancied herself a Con person , but more so a matchmaker. So she passed on all sensitive info she could squeeze out of me , About my living situation to these thugs . And on and on for over 6 years of harassment and stalking went on , Property damage of all sorts . Then the ex con died , and things calmed down , And the Grandmother type
Husband died , Slowed them up for 6 months . It is alittle calmer now . Police could never catch them In the act .
So did get the grandmother into court a fourth time successfully when she had turned Lose the ex cons mid sized German Shepard on me twice in my yard and physically attacked me. Exactly as if on command ,running up into my own yard , with no hesitation and bit and knocked me down. As she stood out in the street right at the edge of my driveway. Just before dusk. She received almost no penalty from the court . But I won inspite of her bringing a attorney . Still here but it seems maybe , I stalemated them at this time. Property house is on is big and requires much tending . So am out side a lot . And can see new spots they cut in the fence around it .But it is open on one side. But I learned many dirty tricks that people use on others to harass them or try to drive them away. So am careful about people here.

where ever you go ,there you are

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 2:06 am

babybird wrote:
It's still s**t though. Have you let the council know

babybird wrote:

babybird wrote:
Yeah you don't wanna have to end up paying for it. That's what I was thinking
Thanks for your help bb. Van coming friday morning to shift my stuff. :)

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 2:52 am

Brill :)

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 3:52 pm

Now in new flat in Atherton, Manchester. Neighbours are pretty noisy but at least they're not scummy drug dealers. Computer voices and accompanying pain/itching are not too bad atm.

On my 5th can of Guinness now.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 4:36 pm

Rossall wrote:
Now in new flat in Atherton, Manchester. Neighbours are pretty noisy but at least they're not scummy drug dealers. Computer voices and accompanying pain/itching are not too bad atm.

On my 5th can of Guinness now.

Congratulations ….! :D :D :D

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 11:10 am

Having a really bad panic attack (tight chest) at the moment. Might have to call an ambulance again. Voices in my head threatening to kill me again. Still can't believe I am the only one getting this.. :cry:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 1:03 pm

Rossall wrote:
Having a really bad panic attack (tight chest) at the moment. Might have to call an ambulance again. Voices in my head threatening to kill me again. Still can't believe I am the only one getting this.. :cry:

Wonder if your part of the country might have a mental health call line for emergencies ….. perhaps they could help direct you on what to do ? With the combination of symptoms your dealing with now ?

No offence intended.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 9:53 am

Rossall wrote:
I've had over 8 years of this crap now. Voices in my head criticizing me and random pain and discomfort. Today it's extreme chest tightness making me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. It's making my life unbearable and almost hoping my drinking kills me (preferably in my sleep).

Am I the only one getting this?

Believing you have a government computer in your head sounds like a schizophrenic delusion.

And no, I am not a government agent assuring you of this. :lol:

I would tell a medical professional about this issue ASAP if you haven't already.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 12:21 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Rossall wrote:
I've had over 8 years of this crap now. Voices in my head criticizing me and random pain and discomfort. Today it's extreme chest tightness making me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. It's making my life unbearable and almost hoping my drinking kills me (preferably in my sleep).

Believing you have a government computer in your head sounds like a schizophrenic delusion.

I would tell a medical professional about this issue ASAP if you haven't already.
I could believe that if it weren't for the physical syptoms of panic attacks and pain that come with it leaving me a nervous wreck. I have just moved so not registered with a doctor yet so can't get treatment.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 6:12 pm

Rossall wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Rossall wrote:

I could believe that if it weren't for the physical syptoms of panic attacks and pain that come with it leaving me a nervous wreck. I have just moved so not registered with a doctor yet so can't get treatment.

Anxiety is a separate thing from Schizophrenia or Schizophreniform type delusions, but can be a direct consequence of being delusional and being scared of your own thoughts.

I have experienced paranoia before (not as extreme as believing a government computer is in my head tho'...), and anxiety goes hand-in-hand with paranoia, often.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2022, 10:30 am

Massively stressed out at the moment, voicees in my head are threatening me and I feel so tense in my abdomen I feel like a heart attack waiting to happen. Back on the Guinness and ecigs today (bought a packet of cigarettes yesterday but ended up binning them). :(

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 8:09 am

Having another horrendous day so far, felt like I was going to collapse earler. A bit better now, back on the beer and ecigs.. Mainly physical symptoms rather than voices atm.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2022, 12:44 pm

Rossall wrote:
Having another horrendous day so far, felt like I was going to collapse earler. A bit better now, back on the beer and ecigs.. Mainly physical symptoms rather than voices atm.

Hey there if those things provide you some relief .. keep on keepin on ..I know that feelin of near collapse and sometimes deal with it daily . Not so good on using what your using to give stress relief . But the on again off again use of alcohol can give alittle relief I feel , when stuff is getting so big, it is hard to keep your masking , or your coping skills functioning well. Glad your better ! :D

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2022, 9:42 am

Jakki wrote:
Rossall wrote:

Hey there if those things provide you some relief .. keep on keepin on ..I know that feelin of near collapse and sometimes deal with it daily . Not so good on using what your using to give stress relief . But the on again off again use of alcohol can give alittle relief I feel , when stuff is getting so big, it is hard to keep your masking , or your coping skills functioning well. Glad your better ! :D
Had a horrendous panic attack this morning, thought I was having a heart attack. A bit better now and haven't had a drink this weekend. The voices were saying 'the reason why we're doing this is because you're terrified of death'.

They're right.. :(

Thinking of getting back into religion so I get an afterlife. Got my bible out on the table.