Government computer in my head

Page 9 of 17 [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Silence23
Toucan
Toucan

20 Dec 2022, 4:28 pm

Pepe wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Why do you find in necessary to share these alleged experiences?

Presumably, he is looking for support.

Not necessarily. It may be more something like "thinking out loud", by writing it down in public. It can actually be a form of self-help, which many people just don't recognize as such, because they can't relate.

Could also be different reasons. In the past 15 or so years I noticed 2 women on the internet who felt bullied by everyone, without people having an actual social interaction with them. That symptom is called "ideas of reference". E.g. someone far away says "idiot!" to someone else, and the women thought that they're getting bullied again. Or some man far away has his hand near his private parts and she thought that he's sexually harassing her. And she experienced this "harassment" almost daily.

One of them basically used Twitter as a blog to write down the instances of bullying, mentioning location time and date, and it looked like she wanted to make sure the world knows about the "crimes" committed against her. The other one took photos of the alleged bullies and posted them on the internet, with a description of the event.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 4:31 pm

Silence23 wrote:
Not necessarily. It may be more something like "thinking out loud", by writing it down in public. It can actually be a form of self-help, which many people just don't recognize as such, because they can't relate.

Yes, I have trouble thinking without writing things down.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

Silence23
Toucan
Toucan

20 Dec 2022, 4:41 pm

Feel free to dump your entire brain in this thread :D

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 5:12 pm

OK, well this all started about 9 years ago when I suddenly started getting voices in my head. At first I thought it was my neighbours but got told it was an empty flat above me. I moved and then I got voices telling me there were bombs in the walls and they were going to blow me up. I took off with my tent and ended up in a field near Warrington. I ended up smashing a guys door to get arrested and got taken to Runcorn police station where I was kept in a cell. Then I got sectioned to Ormskirk and had a month in treatment. The voices continued saying they were either the UK government, the freemasons, or a private company such as Pfizer and I started getting physical symptoms which didn't amount to anything less than torture.

In the years since I've been out of hospital I have continued to get voices and the physical symptoms have got worse lately.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 2:01 am

Silence23 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Could also be different reasons. In the past 15 or so years I noticed 2 women on the internet who felt bullied by everyone, without people having an actual social interaction with them. That symptom is called "ideas of reference". E.g. someone far away says "idiot!" to someone else, and the women thought that they're getting bullied again. Or some man far away has his hand near his private parts and she thought that he's sexually harassing her. And she experienced this "harassment" almost daily.

One of them basically used Twitter as a blog to write down the instances of bullying, mentioning location time and date, and it looked like she wanted to make sure the world knows about the "crimes" committed against her. The other one took photos of the alleged bullies and posted them on the internet, with a description of the event.

Quote:
Fnord wrote:

Rossall wrote: Isn't the point of The Haven for people to share their experiences Fnord?

Welcome to The Haven

This area is protected more than any other forum on this site. When someone posts here, they are in distress and seeking help and support from other members.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=408979&start=96#p9194498

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

30 Dec 2022, 7:32 am

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_harassment

This is what I found. Assuming it's true, there's no surprise that medication is helping (as the theorists sometimes say as part of the theory), being a mental illness. Some schizophrenia is from young ages, some becomes active around 20-30. Also has as symptoms recurrent nightmares, people kick in their sleep. Had an ex like that who was seeing monsters and hearing voices day in and out and was scared to sleep in the same bed with others because she kicked and even attacked them in the night. Some people have accidentally killed due to the disease.

There's no doubt that cia and all countries have done some impressive experiments and murders, on other people than the country's, on their workers, on their soldiers, inmates and also on their own country people, involuntarily and sometimes unknowingly. There are articles in the news that speak of concerns China still does, the military wants to create super-soldiers.

CIA publically apologized but denied physical murder regardless of the medical papers clearly stating murder, and they surely didn't stop their experiments and learned their lesson. Because they have power they can cover up and have gotten away because of the lack of proof or even in the presence of significant proof, which was stated by the court.

The fact is there is proof their drinks were laced, their mental state changed suddenly, but they also have memories of having been abused, even though distorted (the drugs and physical, sexual and mental abuse they use in brainwashing affect memories and alter some but is not perfect or indefinite especially upon escape from the buildings they do that in), being in odd places, detained or working for secret services or the military, sometimes signing some questionable paperwork without details or against the military being responsible for what happens on duty, which is backhanded and recognized as criminal in common rules for experimenting but when suing happens there are complications. Simply because there are thoughts in your head does not prove such devices exist, or that you have been a subject of experimentation from different feds or govt branches. It might actually suggest that you are likely influenced by a disease that comes from your internal brain functions and circuits, that is already acknowledged and documented.

The rest of the cases use the same exact definition for cyberstalking and cyberbullying.

Examples of stalking may include:3

Following you around or spying on you
Sending you unwanted emails or letters
Calling you often
Showing up uninvited at your house, school, or work
Leaving you unwanted gifts
Damaging your home, car, or other property
Threatening you, your family, or pets with violence

Examples of cyberstalking include:

Sending unwanted, frightening, or obscene emails, text messages, or instant messages (IMs)
Harassing or threatening you on social media
Tracking your computer and internet use
Using technology such as GPS to track where you are

Regardless, this disease is not cured by discussion, as it tends to lean to believing and warping events in the way of its own 'truth' and will find a way to get you to believe those things, emotionally and mentally torturing you itself. Humanity is a disease.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2023, 7:01 pm

What I'm getting is nothing short of torture inflicted by faceless cowards in my opinion. Extreme tension in my chest so I can hardly breathe and severe anxiety. Back on the Guinness again tonight. Voices in my head are largely absent but the physical discomfort is driving me mad.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2023, 10:15 pm

Silence23 wrote:
Pepe wrote:

That's it, I find it easier to write stuff down than do it all in my useless head although support from others is nice.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2023, 11:58 pm

I'm sorry you're going through this. Do you have any obsessions ( interests ) that you can use to distract yourself? I have experienced intrusive thoughts before. Sharing about them is very helpful so that you know you are not alone... When I was having them I would indulge my obsessions (reading, looking up words, researching topics I was interested in), keeping books on hand to distract myself, etc...

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2023, 8:10 am

Persephone29 wrote:
I'm sorry you're going through this. Do you have any obsessions ( interests ) that you can use to distract yourself? I have experienced intrusive thoughts before. Sharing about them is very helpful so that you know you are not alone... When I was having them I would indulge my obsessions (reading, looking up words, researching topics I was interested in), keeping books on hand to distract myself, etc...
Internet and WP mainly and music and amateur radio, and drinking lots of Guinness...

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2023, 8:53 am

Rossall wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
Internet and WP mainly and music and amateur radio, and drinking lots of Guinness...

Is there any sort of "substance" that you could take that won't be so hard on your liver? Since that does seem to give you some relief, what about some type of antianxiety? There is the risk of addiction, of course. But, that exists with alcohol as well. And at least you won't be killing your liver.

I like the internet, too. Sometimes I have to take a break from it and read a regular book, because I feel it winds me up after being on too long.

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

04 Jan 2023, 11:05 pm

Rossall wrote:
Having another horrendous day so far, felt like I was going to collapse earler. A bit better now, back on the beer and ecigs.. Mainly physical symptoms rather than voices atm.

You've been saying you have taken medecine for neurological affects but you're also drinking every day. You're heavily drugging yourself by mixing alcohol with those meds and you can even die.

Drugged people have hallucinations. You're destroying your mental health and this effect is not gonna help you or treat you. People who have escaped from addictions often used to think they were helping them but then they realized they're not and have to work hard to give them up.

Like Pepe joked, if it helps you, use it, if it doesn't don't. It's assumed it doesn't help though. Alcohol never helps like Pepe usually says. Unfortunately it takes a while for the person that is addicted to figure it out and get the strength to give it up.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jan 2023, 11:23 pm

Rexi wrote:
You've been saying you have taken medecine for neurological affects but you're also drinking every day. You're heavily drugging yourself by mixing alcohol with those meds and you can even die.

Drugged people have hallucinations. You're destroying your mental health and this effect is not gonna help you or treat you. People who have escaped from addictions often used to think they were helping them but then they realized they're not and have to work hard to give them up.

Like Pepe joked, if it helps you, use it, if it doesn't don't. It's assumed it doesn't help though. Alcohol never helps like Pepe usually says. Unfortunately it takes a while for the person that is addicted to figure it out and get the strength to give it up.
4.55am and I have had no sleep and have drunk 6 cans of Guinness. When I've not had a drink for a few days I don't feel any better so I end up going back on it as it helps my anxiety. I'm trying to cut down my drinking, 6 cans a day is an improvement and I'll try to get it down to 4 and go from there. The doctor says my liver function is significantly elevated and has recommended I abstain for 6 weeks and have another blood test. I don't think I'll be able to abstain completely though..

Mental health problems doesn't explain why when I look at my computer keyboard it starts spelling out words like 'die soon' and 'kill the computer' and other stuff and I could write a long list of strange events over the past 9 years that can't be explained by schizophrenia alone.

If it is what I think it is (electronic harrassment) and is with me as bad as this for the rest of my life then I might as well enjoy a drink or two with a few tunes on as either way I'm screwed with or without alcohol. (I don't smoke or take illegal drugs btw).

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2023, 12:52 am

Rossall wrote:
Rexi wrote:

4.55am and I have had no sleep and have drunk 6 cans of Guinness. When I've not had a drink for a few days I don't feel any better so I end up going back on it as it helps my anxiety. I'm trying to cut down my drinking, 6 cans a day is an improvement and I'll try to get it down to 4 and go from there. The doctor says my liver function is significantly elevated and has recommended I abstain for 6 weeks and have another blood test. I don't think I'll be able to abstain completely though..

Mental health problems doesn't explain why when I look at my computer keyboard it starts spelling out words like 'die soon' and 'kill the computer' and other stuff and I could write a long list of strange events over the past 9 years that can't be explained by schizophrenia alone.

If it is what I think it is (electronic harrassment) and is with me as bad as this for the rest of my life then I might as well enjoy a drink or two with a few tunes on as either way I'm screwed with or without alcohol. (I don't smoke or take illegal drugs btw).

Well what digital keyboards do, they repeat words and phrases you write to us about what the thoughts in your mind say. They have a dictionary they use to memorize what's written to help you type in the future.

What seems to happen is thoughts, you could very well live a good life if you find a way for them to stop affecting you, get good treatment for your self-aggressive thoughts and get off the alcohol.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2023, 10:18 pm

Oh i think you were saying that you saw the letters on the keyboard spell words. That is very schizophrenic related, illusions, auditive and visual are the main symptoms of schizophrenia. Supernatural things.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 12:44 pm

I prayed and asked God for a Bible verse about this situation and got Psalm 56:3
"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you"