Government computer in my head

Page 12 of 17 [ 262 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 8:01 am

I'm largely living off my savings atm but I'm hoping if I go back on the dole at some point I might be able to get some kind of work trial to get me back into a routine and off the booze.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 Mar 2023, 8:31 am

Drinking exacerbates the problem and makes things worse.

Never a good idea to have to fall back on living off savings. I've been through times of great lack and was in a shelter for two years plus was suffering for PTSD and it was that, plus treatment by a government psychiatrist that led her to make the diagnosis of Aspergers. Although very different to schizophrenia, I have also tended to have the occasional delusions as well as to be very much ruled by extreme emotions.

Eventually I discovered this site and decided to use it both to learn as well as to share experiences. All the drama was a blessing in disguise really, as it helped me understand myself, as well as others.

Hobbies and exercise can only do good and especially if they can help you keep off the Guinness...all the best

All the best

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2023, 6:25 am

Voices in my head threatening me and really bad anxiety and abdominal tension. Back on the Guinness.

Feel like crying atm but the tears won't come as usual.

Interests: music (especially 80s), computers, electronics, amateur radio, soccer (Liverpool).

Karmita
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Mar 2023, 6:11 am

Drinking by which I expect you mean alcohol can lead to cardiac pain and even cardiac arrest. In excess it is very risky though I do understand why people self medicate with it to numb their mental pain. Joining a hearing voices network may assist you to cope better with those dreadful and terrifying voices. Maybe look at and read Dr Chris Palmer,s work on Youtube and in his book if you can afford it, Brain Energy. I am aiming to buy it, when I can budget it in. But you may not be up to this. A GP may be able to refer you for assistance to reduce your drinking. Diet according to Dr Chris Palmer may assist some people in some ways to reduce their mental health problems. But my anxiety is that it may be too expensive for my low budget. Broadly he is finding good results with a massive reduction in sugars and carbs and upping fats in the diet, like olive oil, omega 3 fats etc. The problem with that is that poor people may not be able to finance such a diet. Maybe your GP can refer you to a Hearing Voices Network, or you can find one on the internet, and I would think that taking a strong B - complex vitamin supplement, away from drinking alcohol shall ease your cardiac pains, and some magnesium tablets, but keep to the recommended dosages. A health review with a GP would be useful, but if GPs scare you, then maybe talking some of your health problems over with a local pharmacist in their small consulting room would be useful. Isolation with such dreadful problems is going to make them worse.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 2:47 pm

The computer has had a real go at me today. Severe abdominal tension and anxiety. Voices saying 'you're very very good but you need to get a job'.

Back on the Guinness tonight.. Sorry liver. :cry:

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 2:59 pm

Rossall wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 5:14 pm

Voices really bad at the moment saying 'you're very very good but you need to get a job' on a loop.

Bad chest tension and anxiety. On the Guinness atm.

It seems to be a pattern atm. I start the day feeling ok and then deteriorate..
2 months on and I'm exactly the same. This thing is wrecking my life.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 3:07 pm

I really feel like this is spiritual as the voices talk about being good. And the bible says no-one is good.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2023, 3:12 pm

Don't know whether it's spiritual or not but it's doing my f*****g head in.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2023, 4:14 pm

Computer's been a bit of a bastard today with severe abdominal tension and voice saying 'you're very very good but you need to get a job'.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2023, 11:16 am

Computer's having a real go at me at the moment. Severe abdominal tension and anxiety to the point where I feel like crying.

Just ordered some more Guinness when I was planning to have a spell off it. :(

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2023, 8:54 pm

On the Guinness again tonight. Fed up of all the computer's torture tactics: superitch, tension headband, creeping cock, abdominal tension, anxiety, big s**t on the shitter, DWP emu (left hand), spider (right hand) and slipper (right foot) etc.

This thing threatens to kill me on a daily basis and there seems to be nothing I can do about it. I just wish someone else would post and say 'yes, I'm getting the same thing' . Then we could form a support group.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2023, 3:31 pm

Computers just said 'we are the people that created the universe and you are our chosen representative on planet earth' 8O

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

05 Apr 2023, 3:46 pm

Rossall wrote:
Computers just said 'we are the people that created the universe and you are our chosen representative on planet earth' 8O

They're offering you the job as chosen?

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Rossall
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2023, 4:49 pm

Rexi wrote:
They're offering you the job as chosen?
Looks like it..

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2023, 6:52 pm

I used to have the same thing. But it was just stress and voices,no pain fortunately.

I also had dreams saying I was a chosen one like equivalent to the pope. And people in real life from the church also came up to me saying I'm going to be a leader, but that was over two years ago. So I try to ignore it.

It's similar to what the voices are telling you.

I used to read the Bible obsessively and that's part of what caused it. I also used to attend church too much and listen to too much Christian music and fast. But I presume you don't do those things.

Umm I noticed that if I didn't do something pleasurable for moral reasons that would also bring on voices and stress.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2023, 7:08 pm

So I was asking you questions about what kind of things you do or don't do for moral reasons to help you.

Your voices have a similarity to mine in that they are saying you are good. If I tried to be good I got attacked. So you shouldn't try to be good.

Unfortunately you ignore what I say and then complain later that you're still under attack.