Africa 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Private individuals 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 10

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2022, 11:59 pm

It boils down to just two likely suspects. It had to be one of the two diametrically opposed players. Russia, or the US.

The crazies on UTube, from both the extreme left and extreme right all say the US.

The more mainstream UTubers say Russia.

There is that one motive I mentioned above for Russia to do it, so I 40 percent think Russia did it. But I 60 percent agree with both lunatic fringes (am sorry to say) in thinking that the US--did it .....probably in the drawing room, with the candlestick, with the help of Colonel Mustard!

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2022, 1:50 am

naturalplastic wrote:
It had to be one of the two diametrically opposed players. Russia, or the US.

I thought the diametrically opposed players are Russia and Ukraine? So you do admit that it is really Russia vs USA thing, and the Ukraine is just a proxy.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2022, 1:57 am

Dox47 wrote:
Biden is doing a pretty good impression of the Israelis whenever some prominent Arab is whacked, "we're not saying we didn't do it...".

Biden has Alzcheimer's, thats why he slips. Maybe due to his Alzcheimers he accidentally let the truth out, and now doesn't know what to do with it.

I am not sure what you mean about Israelis though. From my understanding, they are quite straightforward in saying Arabs did X to them, and they responded with Y. The only controversy is that everyone says Y is excessive and they disagree.

Or are you referring to something else? If so, can you elaborate?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2022, 3:20 am

QFT wrote:
I am not sure what you mean about Israelis though. From my understanding, they are quite straightforward in saying Arabs did X to them, and they responded with Y. The only controversy is that everyone says Y is excessive and they disagree.

Or are you referring to something else? If so, can you elaborate?

They're masters of the non-denial denial, like when Iranian nuclear scientists are mysteriously blown up on their way to work and the Israeli response is something like "that's unfortunate, I wonder who could have done it?". They don't say they did it, but they also don't say that they didn't, it's a form of strategic ambiguity, much like their own nuclear arsenal.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2022, 4:34 am

QFT wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
It had to be one of the two diametrically opposed players. Russia, or the US.

I thought the diametrically opposed players are Russia and Ukraine? So you do admit that it is really Russia vs USA thing, and the Ukraine is just a proxy.

No. I am not denying the truth and spouting that nonsense.

I am saying that the US and NATO are opposed to Russia on the Ukraine issue.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2022, 9:05 am

But Russia cant be discounted as the guilty party yet either.