White woman takes legal action against "racist" NHS trust.

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 7:55 am

I hope "common sense" wins out in the end....I really do.....

The poster, LostonEarth, doesn't advocate "white genocide" at all. She was being sarcastic. She doesn't really believe in the foolishness that's floating around. If she really believed what she wrote, she would be one who would be a genocide victim.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 11:15 am

cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:
Apparently a review was done on such courses and lectures and they found it makes discrimination worse.

link?

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article/20210614-why-ineffective-diversity-training-wont-go-away

A few months ago I believe some government agency stopped giving diversity training and they thought it come across as accusatory and likely to stir up resentment.

Interesting, thanks for sharing. I am wondering if maybe those doing the training might not be properly trained themselves?

Might be. I'm inclined to say the general accusatory nature of almost all of these trainers is the more likely culprit though. The tone and racism that's often in these lectures seems to be endemic.

Fram what I can gather so far. The lecture appears like a blanket accusation that all white people are genetically prepositioned to racism by nature of their skin colour. This is what she had a problem with and when she complained she said has caused harm to ethnic minorities in her past.

If true it's racism.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 11:45 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I hope "common sense" wins out in the end....I really do.....

The poster, LostonEarth, doesn't advocate "white genocide" at all. She was being sarcastic. She doesn't really believe in the foolishness that's floating around. If she really believed what she wrote, she would be one who would be a genocide victim.

The judges have usually been pretty good when cases like this are presented to them. I think many on the far end of the woke spectrum genuinely (and wrongly) believe that just because they haven't faced legal penalties so far, that they're somehow right in their beliefs. People can always take who they like to court and racism is racism in a judge's eyes. Punishment can be retrospective when a judge dishes it out.