I keep crushing on fictional characters

Page 6 of 14 [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 9:20 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
UncannyDanny wrote:
Is this person nice to you?

Yeah he is but I haven't actually met him face-to-face yet

Hopefully Tuesday

If we get along we are going to date for 6 months or a year and then possibly get married!

Well, may luck be with you, then. Hope things go well for you from here on out.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 4:18 pm

Yeah I think things are FINALLY beginning to change for the better and once I actually meet this man face-to-face tomorrow I feel dating and marriage won't be so far away now...

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2022, 1:43 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Yeah I think things are FINALLY beginning to change for the better and once I actually meet this man face-to-face tomorrow I feel dating and marriage won't be so far away now...

Alright, alright, don't get TOO obsessed with getting a romantic partner, otherwise they won't take you seriously. Yes, I understand you're excited, but still.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

02 Dec 2022, 2:23 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

Alright, alright, don't get TOO obsessed with getting a romantic partner, otherwise they won't take you seriously. Yes, I understand you're excited, but still.
Good advice. People tend to be freaked out by potential relationship partners acting very desperate unless they are also desperate. I was very desperate so I liked desperate women but I'm in the minority. Plus it may be better not to set your expectations very high in case things don't work out. Higher exoectations can potentialy lead to higher disapointment.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 4:04 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Im sorry

The key is to change those thoughts and be more positive & optimistic that you WILL eventually find love

Once you do, everything starts turning around!

The way I see it optimism attracts and pessimism repels
Things are NOT that black & white. There's LOTS of exceptions. I met the 3 girlfriends I've had by being somewhat pessemstic. I had no luck getting a girlfriend when I was more optimistic that I would. I also find pessemistic women in general attractive & think they are more realistic. That said, just because I was pessimistic that I could get a romantic partner, did NOT mean that I felt I was pathetic or anything like that. I'm very aware that I had lots of faults & issues compared to most others & that most others would not give me a decent chance. But I also knew that I had lots of good qualities as well but I needed someone who was willing to give me a real chance & try & meet me halfway which was VERY difficult to find.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 10:26 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
UncannyDanny wrote:
Is this person nice to you?

Yeah he is but I haven't actually met him face-to-face yet

Hopefully Tuesday

If we get along we are going to date for 6 months or a year and then possibly get married!

OK so this person said they would meet the guy on Tuesday and they haven't logged in to WP since early Tuesday morning. Now I'm concerned for her and her family.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 10:58 am

^...Now that you mentioned it, I wonder if that guy Sara's dating is actually....

A TRAFFICKER??! ! 8O :o

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 4:29 pm

Only on an autism site would people be worried that someone has gone more than a few days without posting after a 1st date unless the person was the type to post on social media during their date :lol: I barely posted on WP for like a year when I got in my current relationship because I was so focused on her & had other things to deal with. It wasn't till after we started living together for a while when I became active here again. I go through phases where I post here more often & less often. Coming here is mostly to pass time & fill the void of too much time on my hands & not really sure what else I want to do or to procrastinate from doing work I should be doing but don't really feel like doing :wink:

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 9:14 pm

Don't worry I'm still alive

Just been busy

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 10:29 pm

Well, good to hear from you again. :)

So, how did your date(s) go?

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 10:47 pm

He's actually a nice man and didn't really do anything bad enough to be thrown in prison

I could possibly see myself marrying him in near future IF my mom doesn't get in the way!

But it's really safer in the long run to dream about falling in love with fictional characters because they cannot hurt or betray you

I do want to experience a wedding beyond being a flower girl though and that's why I am so eager to get married

I just hope this man is truly "the one"...

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 9:25 am

I forgot to mention my dreams about fictional characters can get pretty inappropriate and dirty...

That is all I'm going to say in case this forum has rules against talking about sex

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 10:40 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
I forgot to mention my dreams about fictional characters can get pretty inappropriate and dirty...

That is all I'm going to say in case this forum has rules against talking about sex

You have "wet dreams", too? 8O

Okay, let me be perfectly honest, here: even though I tend to be generally ace-spec, I oftimes have dreams involving seeing cute girls undressed, but does not involve ANY sexual activities. But, even so, those alone make me cause a certain "bed wetting accidents". :oops:

Does this make me heteroromantic demisexual, because it's making me think so? :?:

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 11:36 am

Yeah my dreams revolve around making love to fictional characters

Like one of them presses me against the wall, picks me up in his arms and passionately kisses me into his bedroom

My dreams are very inappropriate and risque

Maybe it's because I wish I had a man in real life who would do that just like all the hot sex scenes in TV shows and movies?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 11:41 am

They're only "inappropriate" if you actually stalk celebrities because of your fantasies.

Otherwise, these sorts of fantasies seem to be rather common even within "normal" people.

I, myself, have never fantasized about celebrities whatsoever.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 12:17 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I, myself, have never fantasized about celebrities whatsoever.

Women are more likely to have such fantasies. Men fantasize about acquaintances.