I keep crushing on fictional characters

Page 10 of 14 [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 11:08 am

cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
My father openly had a crush on characters played by actress Audrey Hepburn. Particularly Holly Golightly in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

That's not really a fictional character though I'm my opinion. I think every guy would have a crush on her the moment they lay eyes on her. She's very hot.

You mean there really was a Holly Golightly??

I consider human actors as semi-fictional. They just portray a story that is fictional rather than the actual character which is living and breathing (or was)

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 1:10 pm

nick007 wrote:
UncannyDanny wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:
I WILL be leaving home eventually it's just a matter of when my mom is forced into Assisted Living

And I will make sure I get to know my boyfriend first (and possibly have sex) before we even consider marriage!

With all due respect, unless you can tell us a bit more about this fellow e.g. age, living situation, means of support, etc. I for one might have trouble believing he's not also a fictional character.

He's 40 and lives 3 hours away

I met him through our family friend and we started as pen pals then became boyfriend and girlfriend

He is absolutely NOT a fictional character

He's about ten years older than you?

I mean, not that age-gap romances aren't unheard of, but this existing with one such as yourself? Are you sure you're comfortable with this, Sara? :|
There's been a bit of Aspie girls on this forum who have sucessful relationships with older men, so I wouldn't be concerned about the age difference unless they were actual problems within the relationship.

But I'm not sure if this is okay? Heck, I'M not even sure if I'm comfortable to be in an age-gap romance, myself. :oops:

I mean, one of my favorite singers, Celine Dion, was married to a guy who's much older than her before he died, but I'm not sure how their relationship were. :|

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

07 Jan 2023, 2:20 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
nick007 wrote:
There's been a bit of Aspie girls on this forum who have sucessful relationships with older men, so I wouldn't be concerned about the age difference unless they were actual problems within the relationship.
But I'm not sure if this is okay? Heck, I'M not even sure if I'm comfortable to be in an age-gap romance, myself. :oops:

I mean, one of my favorite singers, Celine Dion, was married to a guy who's much older than her before he died, but I'm not sure how their relationship were. :|
Perhaps things are very different where your from. Where I'm from it's fairly common for women to be with older guys. My grandpa was 12 or 14 years older than my grandma & my other grandpa was older as well but I forget how much. My 2nd girlfriend was 19 when I was 28 & we met on this forum, she was the one in charge in that relationship. The OP was set up by a family friend, it's not like she met some random older guy at a bar. As long as the relationship works for the couple, I don't see the problem.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 6:28 pm

Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Nades wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
My father openly had a crush on characters played by actress Audrey Hepburn. Particularly Holly Golightly in "Breakfast at Tiffany's".

That's not really a fictional character though I'm my opinion. I think every guy would have a crush on her the moment they lay eyes on her. She's very hot.

You mean there really was a Holly Golightly??

I consider human actors as semi-fictional. They just portray a story that is fictional rather than the actual character which is living and breathing (or was)

what is semi-fictional?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2023, 6:28 pm

nick007 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Yep….that counts.

I sort of dug Mrs. Roger Rabbit, too.

Most males did
I woulda barely noticed her at all if the guys in that movie weren't getting stupid gaga over her,l. She seemed like generic hot bimbo to me. I do find some cartoon characters attractive but it's never been at a crush level. They have certain things in common like saying weird things & getiing condused easilly. Others might say they're stupid but I find that funny & cute.

Fair point

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2023, 3:53 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Maybe I can move closer to where he is and that's how I can leave this situation but we MUST do something about my mom first!

Until that is done, I can't move forward!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to see some health emergency happen to my mom soon so she could be forced into Assisted Living and I could be free to do what I want

It's the only way

This is the year to untether from my mom!! !

Honestly, I admit living at home has gotten boring and marriage would change things up

My daily routine consists of sleep, wake up, eat breakfast, eat lunch, play video games or watch SpongeBob SquarePants on Paramount Plus, eat dinner, watch TV (SpongeBob and Chicago Fire) go to bed then repeat the next day

I'm BORED with my current life and situation!

Well you say you now have a boyfriend, at least some of your family and others close to you approve of him. How often do you talk with him? We aren't living in the 90s. You can see and talk with him on line whenever you wish. If you're feeling bored you should just ring him up, ask him questions and share your thoughts. You should be able to discuss whatever you want with him in the privacy of your room. Do you talk with him and how often? Is his life as boring as yours?

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 1:03 am

I write to him by letter because he is 3 hours away

We talk often and yes his life is as boring and dull as mine!

EDIT: About my dreams of Mario, SpongeBob and others...

I have had dreams of being in the Mushroom Kingdom from the "Super Mario Bros" video game series and Mario rescued me from Bowser

Then we start falling in love and one thing leads to another so we start making out passionately kissing and have sex

As for SpongeBob SquarePants I enter a portal and somehow land in the world of Bikini Bottom then SpongeBob notices me and invites me into his house where I spend the night and we get to know each other really well lol

Just like Mario and other fictional characters we fall in love and one thing leads to another so we make out by passionately kissing and have sex

Whoa...can't believe I even wrote that!

I'm so embarrassed and ashamed of thinking about kids' cartoon and video game characters in such a dirty erotic and perverted way

These are the dreams that Anita said I needed to see a therapist about!

And she is RIGHT

This is just a coping mechanism until I can actually do that stuff in real life with a real partner

I guess I'm hungry to have sex and experience it for myself

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 2:23 am

Sally Squirrel is quite cute

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 2:38 am

Lol you mean Sandy Cheeks

Right?

Would you fantasize about having sex with her?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 3:39 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
Lol you mean Sandy Cheeks

Right?

Would you fantasize about having sex with her?

That would be interesting

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 4:34 am

Yeah but a human and squirrel having sex is just WRONG

Then again so is a human and sponge having sex...

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 9:35 am

What about a human and an alien (if such things do exist?

Or a human with a beastman/beastwoman?

Or a human with a mutant?

Or a human with an elemental/spirit?

I can go on forever, baby. :twisted:

Last edited by UncannyDanny on 13 Jan 2023, 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 10:59 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:

So do you also video chat with him as well as writing letters? Although I must say the idea of writing letters is romantic, if you need companionship, video chatting is the way to go. I would like to think you do that. If not, what's the reason?

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 1:32 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
What about a human and an alien (if such things do exist?

Or a human with a beastman/beastwoman?

Or a human with a mutant?

Or a human with an elemental/spirit?

I can go on forever, baby. :twisted:

Lol beastiality is BAD

At least Mario is a human!

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 1:34 pm

MaxE wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

So do you also video chat with him as well as writing letters? Although I must say the idea of writing letters is romantic, if you need companionship, video chatting is the way to go. I would like to think you do that. If not, what's the reason?

We don't do video chat just letters but when we first met we talked on an app online

And yes letters are VERY romantic!

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2023, 1:36 pm

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
MaxE wrote:
Mikurotoro92 wrote:

We don't do video chat just letters but when we first met we talked on an app online

And yes letters are VERY romantic!

Why?