I keep crushing on fictional characters

Page 5 of 14 [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2022, 11:20 pm

I'm not sure what that quote means, anymore.... :(

Sorry, I was not in a good mood, today.

Quote:
Why are you having bad luck manifesting your soulmate Danny?

Because no potential girl actually wants to be my soulmate, because of how incredibly pathetic I really am. :cry:

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 12:28 am

UncannyDanny wrote:

It ABSOLUTELY applies to our situation!

We have the power to create our reality but we have to be willing to take that chance!

Quote:

Quote:
Because no potential girl actually wants to be my soulmate, because of how incredibly pathetic I really am. :cry:

I'm sorry

The key is to change those thoughts and be more positive & optimistic that you WILL eventually find love

Once you do, everything starts turning around!

The way I see it optimism attracts and pessimism repels

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 7:28 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
UncannyDanny wrote:

It ABSOLUTELY applies to our situation!

We have the power to create our reality but we have to be willing to take that chance!

Quote:

Quote:

I'm sorry

The key is to change those thoughts and be more positive & optimistic that you WILL eventually find love

Once you do, everything starts turning around!

The way I see it optimism attracts and pessimism repels

....okay, I'll try. *inhale....exhale*

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 1:27 pm

That is the way to find love and to attract people!

I am learning how to do all of this

The pastor's wife told me to pray to God to send me a man and he would create a scenario that would ultimately bring me to my soulmate!

Basically this means God would use his power to force a chain of events to occur

In my situation that "scenario" will most likely involve something horrible happening to my mom which will enable me to FINALLY untether from her and it will all culminate in me being brought together with my true love AT LAST!

We just have to believe and trust the process and allow it to run its course

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 1:45 pm

^What religion are you, anyway, Sara?

I was raised Episcopalian.

But how can I be optimistic is this screwed-up foul world we are living in?

Even hearing swear words that start with S and F gives me a migrain (no, I'm NOT kidding! I have PTSD involving it!). No matter how HARD I try, I just CAN'T get over it! :(

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 6:54 pm

I am Christian

I know it's hard to be optimistic even in an F'd up world right now but we HAVE to because it's the only way to find love!

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 8:22 pm

Hmmm....

I WOULD start to be optimistic once I have a special someone, but finding to right one is just too dang difficult!

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 9:24 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
Hmmm....

I WOULD start to be optimistic once I have a special someone, but finding to right one is just too dang difficult!

We need to try or else we will be stuck with our parents forever!

Or at the very least the goal should be to become independant which will enable us to eventually find and manifest a romantic relationship!

That's what we NEED to do!

It all starts with creating a contingency care plan for our parents which in turn will allow us to safely untether ourselves from them

My mom had a stroke 2 years ago and my dad died 3 years ago so that is how I found myself in this awful never-ending nightmare

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2022, 9:39 pm

If you want to learn how to be more optimistic and if you watch kids' TV shows, watch the cartoon "SpongeBob SquarePants" on Nickelodeon

Optimism and manifestation is what this show is ALL about

There is even an episode where SpongeBob is helping Squidward to manifest love!

It might help you

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 10:21 am

But the later seasons of Spongebob have become horrendous, so personally I prefer the early ones. And I also prefer to watch Samurai Jack, Hey Arnold, Batman the Animated Series, and Looney Tunes anyday than watch shows that are "too kiddy". I don't know much about Amphibia and Legend of Korra, but I'd like to watch them sometime.

Plus, my mom is not as possessive as you think, Sara, though she genuinely does care for me.

...Another plus, I'm not even sure how watching an episode of Spongebob involving Squidward getting ready for his date is supposed to "help" me find true love. Heck, the last time I've imitated the quotes and attitude from characters from a cartoon, it almost destroyed my social life due to being seen as rude.

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2022, 11:10 am

Lol I cannot stand modern SpongeBob either!

In fact I just want Nick to CANCEL THE DANG THING already but I know if I want to find love I cannot let those desires get in the way!

The episode "Love that Squid" if applied correctly probably CAN help people find their soulmate

In order for Squidward to get a date with Squillvia, SpongeBob SquarePants basically acted as a middleman and negotiated everything

I believe this is key

He told Squillvia about how amazing Squidward was and all of his impressive qualities like being a clarinet player which impressed her to the point where she decided to take a chance and date Squidward!

Normally I would NEVER suggest using a cartoon to help find your true love but in this situation yes

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2022, 10:08 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
All because I am stuck at home taking care of my mom

Have you spoken to a social worker about the possibility of getting a home health aide?

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2022, 10:22 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
The pastor's wife told me to pray to God to send me a man and he would create a scenario that would ultimately bring me to my soulmate!

Hopefully the pastor, or his wife, can refer you to someone (e.g. a social worker) who can give you some practical advice, not just advice on what to pray for?

IF indeed it's NOT currently possible to get a home health aide because your mom isn't sick enough, then maybe there's another solution that doesn't involve wishing harm to your mom? For example, maybe someone in your church needs a place to stay and could become your mom's caretaker in lieu of paying rent?

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 5:34 am

I was thinking about this and after reading a book about the 8 secrets of how to manifest I came to this realization:

My dream is what is referred to as a "pattern interrupt" which is when you are in a bad mood and want to raise your mood through anything that makes you happy

Dreaming about falling in love with fictional characters is what helps me cope with all the problems I am dealing with and puts me in an elevated state of happiness which makes it easier to manifest what I truly desire

I know all of this sounds silly but I really feel that is what will eventually get me into a romantic relationship!

Especially since the guy I am talking to is a fan of Mario, SpongeBob SquarePants and Mickey Mouse

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 7:40 am

Mikurotoro92 wrote:
I was thinking about this and after reading a book about the 8 secrets of how to manifest I came to this realization:

My dream is what is referred to as a "pattern interrupt" which is when you are in a bad mood and want to raise your mood through anything that makes you happy

Dreaming about falling in love with fictional characters is what helps me cope with all the problems I am dealing with and puts me in an elevated state of happiness which makes it easier to manifest what I truly desire

I know all of this sounds silly but I really feel that is what will eventually get me into a romantic relationship!

Especially since the guy I am talking to is a fan of Mario, SpongeBob SquarePants and Mickey Mouse

Is this person nice to you?

Mikurotoro92
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 6:43 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
Is this person nice to you?

Yeah he is but I haven't actually met him face-to-face yet

Hopefully Tuesday

If we get along we are going to date for 6 months or a year and then possibly get married!