Trump "will be convicted of multiple felonies": George Conwa

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2022, 3:24 pm

Trump "will be convicted of multiple felonies": George Conway on the bumpy road ahead
Longtime GOP lawyer says Trump won't take a deal and will call for MAGA violence — but his time is almost up

There’s a lot more interesting statements in the interview. Gotta say, I think George Conway’s assessment of the former guy is pretty spot on.

https://www.salon.com/2022/10/03/will-b ... oad-ahead/

CunningSilence
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2022, 3:24 am

I doubt it.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2022, 7:10 am

Pass the ketchup chips? :D

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2022, 8:23 am

I wonder if they sell ketchup chips in Bellingham, Washington.

I, myself, wish the legal process would be accelerated as far as Trump is concerned. He is a clown, and a mockery to our democracy.....and a crook, too!

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2022, 9:41 am

If Trump is indicted or convicted of multiple felonies I still think that he or a smarter authoritarian are likely to win the Republican party nomination.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2022, 9:58 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
If Trump is indicted or convicted of multiple felonies I still think that he or a smarter authoritarian are likely to win the Republican party nomination.

I dunno for sure.. they may have realized that's a failing strategy and move on. Especially if it's only a small % of die hard trumpists that would vote that way and others realize that keeping the current system of government is beneficial.

But the republican party is still laying groundwork for that sort of thing, so, maybe - can't exactly fully rule it out as a possibility.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2022, 10:38 am

goldfish21 wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

I dunno for sure.. they may have realized that's a failing strategy and move on. Especially if it's only a small % of die hard trumpists that would vote that way and others realize that keeping the current system of government is beneficial.

But the republican party is still laying groundwork for that sort of thing, so, maybe - can't exactly fully rule it out as a possibility.

The goals of that base have not changed, arguably what is changing is the belief that Trump is the person to get them there.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2022, 11:25 am

^ Agreed.