[not serious] Vladimir Putin is dead!

Page 2 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2022
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,811
Location: UK

05 Oct 2022, 9:18 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
This follows what I heard, that Putin can't launch nukes on his own. It has to be done by Russia's military command staff. So folks can relax a little. It doesn't seem likely they'll all have a crazy temper tantrum along with Putin.


Assuming that his command staff dare say no to him. Putin has been getting a reputation for sacking his generals who aren't "performing" to his liking. I gather close allies of Putin have actually been urging him to go for a tactical nuclear strike. If he does that, then pandora's box will be open. I still think the world's best hope is for someone to assassinate him and hopefully a more sane, moderate leader to take his place. I saw the whole sham referendum and annexation as a step to him further escalating and trying to get the support of the public behind him even more... I gather 70% of the Russian public are in favour of his "special operation". They have little or no access to anything other than state propaganda. Putin will now regard attacks on those annexed regions as attacks on Russia itself and feel "justified" to escalate his response, claiming there is an existential threat to Russia it must defend against.


_________________
This space intentionally left blank.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,192
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

05 Oct 2022, 9:22 am

Putin is a bloodsucker.


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 110,826
Location: the island of defective toy santas

06 Oct 2022, 2:41 am

pootin gives a bad name to all good bloodsuckers everywhere.



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,375
Location: temperate zone

06 Oct 2022, 7:22 am

Vladimir Putrid just died.

Kim Jong Un just announced that "this North Korea thing just isnt working", and just handed the car keys to his country over to the Seoul government of South Korea.

And Donald Trump just agreed to "come clean with the Feds", on the Mar-a-Lago case . The Feds agreed to the lesser charge of 'negligence' (Trump claimed he was just boxing up glassware and china, and didnt realize that he was using top secret nuclear documents as packing material when he moved out of the Whitehouse) in exchange for Trump's cooperation and him turning over all remaining documents.

And Trump also congratulated Biden for 'winning the free and fair election' ( though he promised to lead his followers to a comeback). Immediately all of the local GOP election denier candidates across the nation resigned from running, and were replaced by old style Mitt Romney/John McCain type Republicans (they suck, but atleast they believe in the rule of law and democracy).

And they discovered the elixir of life, and gave a shot of it to Biden. Instantly curing him of senility. He was seen dancing in a nightclub with the young lady prime minister of Finland. He then gave a speech ...in rap...over some mad deejay beats...which whipped up the crowd into a frenzy of support for his infrastructure program.

China announced a 'live and let live' policy in Xinjiang, and in Tibet.

And...


https://youtu.be/u3Qo9sG9cd8



Last edited by naturalplastic on 06 Oct 2022, 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 110,826
Location: the island of defective toy santas

06 Oct 2022, 7:23 am

we can only dream.



DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2022
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,114
Location: City of Roses

06 Oct 2022, 1:45 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Vladimir Putrid just died.

Kim Jong Un just announced that "this North Korea thing just isnt working", and just handed the car keys to his country over to the Seoul government of South Korea.

And Donald Trump just agreed to "come clean with the Feds", on the Mar-a-Lago case . The Feds agreed to the lesser charge of 'negligence' (Trump claimed he was just boxing up glassware and china, and didnt realize that he was using top secret nuclear documents as packing material when he moved out of the Whitehouse) in exchange for Trump's cooperation and him turning over all remaining documents.

And Trump also congratulated Biden for 'winning the free and fair election' ( though he promised to lead his followers to a comeback). Immediately all of the local GOP election denier candidates across the nation resigned from running, and were replaced by old style Mitt Romney/John McCain type Republicans (they suck, but atleast they believe in the rule of law and democracy).

And they discovered the elixir of life, and gave a shot of it to Biden. Instantly curing him of senility. He was seen dancing in a nightclub with the young lady prime minister of Finland. He then gave a speech ...in rap...over some mad deejay beats...which whipped up the crowd into a frenzy of support for his infrastructure program.

China announced a 'live and let live' policy in Xinjiang, and in Tibet.

And...


https://youtu.be/u3Qo9sG9cd8


And don't forget the best part! In the US the Deep South finally admits that they were wrong for betraying their own country for the sake of slavery. Southerners will remove all their Confederate flags and statues and announce on social media "We're sorry we f****d up. Ok?" :D



naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2010
Age: 67
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,375
Location: temperate zone

06 Oct 2022, 3:21 pm

^
That too. :D



DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2022
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,114
Location: City of Roses

06 Oct 2022, 4:19 pm

I hope Putin does nuke the world though. This kind of world should have never been allowed to be created in the first place.



DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Sep 2022
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,114
Location: City of Roses

06 Oct 2022, 5:37 pm

Aspiegaming wrote:
Our world truly is destined to be destroyed by madmen going through ego trips.
What will they have left after everything is burned and irradiated? A sense of pride or accomplishment? I will make sure I torture them personally while we both burn in Hell.


Oh do not worry, the ultimate kicker is going to be when we all find ourselves burning in a nuclear fiery hell because the whole human species was never worthy of 'salvation'. Not even the ones who believe that simply asking zombie jesus for forgiveness will get them a Get Out of Hell Free Card.



Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

07 Oct 2022, 3:30 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Aspiegaming wrote:
Our world truly is destined to be destroyed by madmen going through ego trips.
What will they have left after everything is burned and irradiated? A sense of pride or accomplishment? I will make sure I torture them personally while we both burn in Hell.


Oh do not worry, the ultimate kicker is going to be when we all find ourselves burning in a nuclear fiery hell because the whole human species was never worthy of 'salvation'. Not even the ones who believe that simply asking zombie jesus for forgiveness will get them a Get Out of Hell Free Card.

It's not quite that simple.



Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2017
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,617
Location: UK

07 Oct 2022, 4:48 am

I read (rightly or wrongly) that it’s Putin’s 70th birthday today. Happy birthday Mad Vlad! I hope you don’t reach 71.

Bad Karma for me to say that, but there you go.


_________________
Steve J

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

07 Oct 2022, 8:16 am

Maybe he's having a really late middle age crisis.



Radish
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 May 2022
Age: 62
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,811
Location: UK

07 Oct 2022, 8:25 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Maybe he's having a really late middle age crisis.


I wish he'd have a cardiac crisis.


_________________
This space intentionally left blank.


magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 1 Jun 2017
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 14,876
Location: Poland

07 Oct 2022, 8:33 am

Radish wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Maybe he's having a really late middle age crisis.
I wish he'd have a cardiac crisis.
Yeah. Then someone should dump all the blame on him, get the army out of Ukraine and try to rescue what remains of Russia.
Though I'd be worried that i.e. Prigozhin could take charge after Putin... and that would not be good. That would be like Stalin after Lenin.


_________________
Let's not confuse being normal with being mentally healthy.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>


Brainiac42
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 3 Jun 2021
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Posts: 672

07 Oct 2022, 9:24 am

We all live together on this beautiful place called Earth, we are all of the same species. There is so much beauty on Earth, yet we are all so tied up in the monotony of the work week, fighting each other, social media, etc. We are ruining our home, and are so caught up in fighting people who live on a different piece of land, we don't see the big picture. I just imagine someone up high, not necessarily God but just someone watching us, maybe running a simulation, idk, going, "Welp, Fail #495830, let's try again."



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 48
Gender: Male
Posts: 109,192
Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

07 Oct 2022, 3:47 pm

Validmir Putin's dead
No no no no
He's outside looking in


_________________
Oberfeldwebel

Age: 48
Gender: Non-Binary
Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.