Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2022, 8:32 pm

Kamala Harris was in accident falsely dismissed as ‘mechanical failure’

Quote:
Vice President Kamala Harris was involved in a minor car accident Monday, one that was initially — and falsely — dismissed as “mechanical failure.”

Harris was heading to the White House just before 10:30 a.m. Monday when the driver of her SUV “had a minor overcorrection and struck a curb,” Secret Service spokesman Anthony Guglielmi confirmed.

The impact was hard enough that the tire needed to be replaced, bringing the VP’s motorcade to a standstill, sources told the Washington Post.

Video seemingly filmed from an overlooking high-rise showed armed guards standing around the vehicles stalled at the entrance to an underpass as Harris was transferred.

“Oh my God — it’s Kamala! It’s her, there she is — I saw her,” an incredulous-sounding woman can be heard observing.

“She was in the car that crashed — that’s f—ing insane!”

Despite the VP’s SUV crashing, it was initially described by the Secret Service as a “mechanical failure” even in an alert to senior leadership explaining the motorcade’s delay, the Washington Post’s sources said.

Guglielmi blamed it on miscommunication.

However, Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle confided in allies that she was disturbed by the inaccuracy of the alert, an official with the service told the Washington Post.

The vice president is also said to be questioning how such an accident can happen given the high level of training given to her drivers, the sources said.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 4:11 am

I'm starting a rumor that she grabbed the steering wheel.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 3:32 pm

Don't cackle and drive.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 3:36 pm

The shocker in those news was that she actually exists. Forgot all about her.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 11:38 pm

Hope she's ok.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 11:44 pm

Probably the DNC trying to knock her off, they know she's unelectable, but they can't get rid of her due to their bases' obsession with race and gender.