My state is voting on decriminalizing shrooms.

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 10:12 pm

cyberdad wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
Psilocybin is statistically safer than any other recreational drug known to man, safer than caffeine, nicotine, alcohol etc. There is no known lethal dose, unlike the others mentioned that can all kill you.

Sure
https://drugpolicy.org/drug-facts/how-r ... -mushrooms

But....it can send you to space/interdimensional and out of commission for several days. And that's not taking into account accidentally picking poisonous ones and or getting LSD pills mixed with something else

If you’ve got a strain that can keep me tripping in interdimensional space for several days.. shut up and take my money! :lol:

Zoomies last approximately 6-8 hours. LSD lasts more like 8-12 hours.

Shrooms are cultivated indoors by people who know what they are and what they’re doing. I’ve never had any wild picked ones nor picked any wild ones myself.

I’ve never heard of lsd being sold in pill form. Tabs (paper), liquid, gel tabs (never seen any, only seen photos online.) etc but pills ???

Mushrooms are either sold whole (dried), blended into chocolates (not only for taste but for increased effect as cocoa is an MOAI that amplifies the effects) or in gel caps for those who don’t like the taste.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 11:27 pm

People put LSD on sweet tarts.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 12:58 am

Misslizard wrote:

And on sugar cubes etc.. but it's liquid form. Well, crystals dissolved in liquid.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 8:05 am

goldfish21 wrote:
Misslizard wrote:

And on sugar cubes etc.. but it's liquid form. Well, crystals dissolved in liquid.

For some reason with sugar cubes everyone used to assume mescaline (not 100% sure whether I had actual mescaline or not but the ride was barely distinguishable from LSD).

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin