Page 7 of 11 [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 11:42 am

Where_am_I wrote:
AprilR wrote:
The anime from my childhood days is back! So many memories and feelings!

^ what kind of kdramas do you like? My faves are Scarlet Heart Ryeo, Goblin and that winter the wind blows.( Historical/fantasy and melodrama)

(KitLily - please let me know if you want me to take this elsewhere!)

Thanks, AprilR!

My faves are it's okay not to be okay, I am not a robot, my ID is gangnam beauty and memories of alhambra.

I'm not keen on the one's with silly comedy. I tried to sit through hotel del luna, but it's too spooky. I like the romantic and fantasy one's most. Squid Games was great too.

I will check out the one's you've mentioned (hoping they're on Netflix!).

I loved my id is gangnam beauty too! I agree with silly comedies, i like them too but melodramas are my fav after all.

There is one with an autistic attorney on netflix but i haven't watched it yet.

@KitLily: I do too! I have been a fan since my teenage years, the one i mentioned is Bleach, she might have heard of it!

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

12 Oct 2022, 10:05 pm

I got some more sticky mouse pads for my apartment.

Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 10:49 pm

The Halloween Goofy Funko Pop I ordered on Amazon arrived. He is dressed in a skeleton costume that glows in the dark. Even his hat is black and has a bone on it that looks like it's growing out of his head. :)

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 6:45 am

KitLily wrote:
Careful, I might get power crazed! :P

If you mean a Korean drama, I don't think I've watched one of those but we watched Bromance (Taiwanese) Good Morning Call (Japanese) which are both good.

Because my daughter was teaching herself Japanese for a while.

Thanks, I will add those to my list.

Learning Japanese is impressive. I've been trying to learn Korean and it's not going so well!

Quote:
No, you're not bothering me.

:)

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 7:32 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I got some more sticky mouse pads for my apartment.

What are those?

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 7:32 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
The Halloween Goofy Funko Pop I ordered on Amazon arrived. He is dressed in a skeleton costume that glows in the dark. Even his hat is black and has a bone on it that looks like it's growing out of his head. :)

Ooh I'm scared now! 8O :P

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 7:35 am

Where_am_I wrote:
KitLily wrote:
Careful, I might get power crazed! :P

If you mean a Korean drama, I don't think I've watched one of those but we watched Bromance (Taiwanese) Good Morning Call (Japanese) which are both good.

Because my daughter was teaching herself Japanese for a while.

Thanks, I will add those to my list.

Learning Japanese is impressive. I've been trying to learn Korean and it's not going so well!

She didn't get very far but I was very impressed, because she was 10 at the time! We watched a lot of Japanese and Chinese shows, I got as far as being able to tell the difference between spoken Japanese and Chinese, which is good enough for me :lol:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2022, 3:31 pm

I finally got my Cruella de Vil Build-a-Bear today. She plays the Cruella de Vil song when you squeeze her paw.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

Location: On a special base where the Christmas soldiers of the world live

14 Oct 2022, 12:46 pm

It's a nice, sunny day today.

Pronouns: He/Him/His
IQ: 86 and I use all 86 of them.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 6:04 pm

Family member will be put on the bus Monday and finally free from prison.It’s been three long years.They were at work release and had a free world job during the daytime ,so won’t be without money.A nice nest egg for a fresh start.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 4:17 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I finally got my Cruella de Vil Build-a-Bear today. She plays the Cruella de Vil song when you squeeze her paw.

How cute!

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 4:18 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
It's a nice, sunny day today.

Same here! Lovely autumn weather. What used to be called an Indian Summer, what is a better name for it now?

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 4:18 am

Misslizard wrote:
Family member will be put on the bus Monday and finally free from prison.It’s been three long years.They were at work release and had a free world job during the daytime ,so won’t be without money.A nice nest egg for a fresh start.

Gosh that is exciting. I hope they get a fresh start.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 5:09 am

It is nice and sunny out there! Exciting!

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 6:01 am

Misslizard wrote:

I’m so glad to hear that.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 6:07 am

AprilR wrote:
]
I loved my id is gangnam beauty too! I agree with silly comedies, i like them too but melodramas are my fav after all.

There is one with an autistic attorney on netflix but i haven't watched it yet.

I've binge watched Gangnam ID twice now! The main characters are so adorable.

I'll have a look at the autistic attorney one.
The King Eternal Monarch is great too. It's fantasy and romance.