Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 6:09 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
https://youtu.be/bd0Vo7dPSYk

In the youtube video the white lady describes how black men to her seem to stand out more (in a good way) compared to white men. She says how white men just do not catch her attention.

Personally as white man I have always been exclusively attracted to women of my own ethnicity. I have never really had a crush on a black woman.

Why do you think black men are more noticible to white girls?

This is just one girl's opinion. I think people tend to be attracted to people who look more like themselves.

I would say yes and no. I have dark hair and I love blondes, especially true blondes. But most people seem to date within the same race or similarly-related ethnicities to their own.

that1weirdgrrrl
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 6:13 pm

I don't know how most people do, I don't pay much attention to strangers.

I find people who look different from me attractive.

But an amazing personality trumps looks any day.

This is just me, I can't speak for other women.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 11:48 pm

When having the hots for "Becky" goes horribly wrong
https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/c ... d.5043383/

Looks this fetish is dangerous for the "brothers"

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 2:24 am

I think it depends on whether you live in a majority white country or a majority black country. If you're the only white dude in town, you'll stand out. And vice versa.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 2:32 am

RetroGamer87 wrote:
I think it depends on whether you live in a majority white country or a majority black country. If you're the only white dude in town, you'll stand out. And vice versa.

Here in Australia if you are an African American the girls virtually line up...

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 8:32 am

Sometimes white guys stand out. I'm pretty sure I stood out in Manchuria.

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Dec 2022, 3:12 pm

Jamesy wrote:
https://youtu.be/bd0Vo7dPSYk

In the youtube video the white lady describes how black men to her seem to stand out more (in a good way) compared to white men. She says how white men just do not catch her attention.

Personally as white man I have always been exclusively attracted to women of my own ethnicity. I have never really had a crush on a black woman.

Why do you think black men are more noticible to white girls?

Any answer I imagine would be stereotyping. I notice in the media that black people are granted moral authority and other races are denied moral authority. Maybe women like moral authority.

Think Denzil Washington or Morgan Freeman. It is widespread. It is what media feeds us.

I simply like the obscure idea for obscurity sake so please don’t bring the moral authority police on me. I know my place at the bottom of the ladder.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 8:12 pm

JimJohn wrote:
Any answer I imagine would be stereotyping. I notice in the media that black people are granted moral authority and other races are denied moral authority. Maybe women like moral authority.

Think Denzil Washington or Morgan Freeman. It is widespread. It is what media feeds us.

Dude, do a simple youtube search on videos/movies/interviews and compare reaction videos to young black actors/rappers with some random A-list white actor. There's a massive difference in number of reactions + views.

Young white women do thousands of reaction videos but have a look at what they are reacting to. 95% of their reactions are to white celebrities. In contrast its black/Latino content creators who do reactions to black/Latino actors/celebrities. Sure white social media users post admiration/thumbs up for actors like Washington or Freeman but they tend to be male.

It goes back to what I said, if you have younger sister, female cousin or family friend's daughter walk take a look at their bedroom walls and look at the posters on their wall. Or simpler still go to random instagram or facebook pages of any white teen girl/college aged woman and look at the musicians, actors, friends they post.

There is a massive overestimation of the impact of black men on young people. I am not disputing they have white fans but the volume of fans is not as great as what some people think.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2022, 3:12 am

I live in the south west of england 35 miles west of london so i guess its a mostly white area?

If I see a black woman in my town it doesnt catch my interest at all even she is among mostly white women.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

23 Dec 2022, 5:36 am

! Cornflake wrote:
As a result of racist stereotyping some posts were removed.
Would you please keep commentary on the alleged size of black men's penises to the playground?

Further, posts referencing a deleted thread have also been removed.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2022, 5:17 pm

Jamesy wrote:
If I see a black woman in my town it doesnt catch my interest at all even she is among mostly white women.

and? what is your point Jamesy? Have you heard of the term "live and let live"?