Page 2 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 10:51 pm

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Can we just admit that the MAGAs and Woke SJWs are both dominated by terrible human beings who are trying to tear this country apart?

I'm not even sure there is a "lesser of two evils" in regard to both these movements at this point.

The difference is that the wokes know that they are trying to tear the "systematically racist" bulwark ideas and institutions of the country, the MAGA's are under the belief that they are saving these ideas and institutions.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 11:18 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
I'm not even sure there is a "lesser of two evils" in regard to both these movements at this point.

The difference is that the wokes know that they are trying to tear the "systematically racist" bulwark ideas and institutions of the country, the MAGA's are under the belief that they are saving these ideas and institutions.[/quote]

I thought the MAGAs pretend they don't exist?

Southern whites are the worst MAGAs...they pretend blacks
a) should get over slavery and stop bring up the past
b) label teaching black history as CRT

But these same hypocrites are obsessed with the confederacy and cling to their version of history which they brainwash their children with. It's as if they haven't stopped living in the past. But blacks aren't allowed to bring up their past.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 11:45 pm

Well Tulsi... don't let the door hit you on the a$$.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 11:55 pm

cyberdad wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:

The difference is that the wokes know that they are trying to tear the "systematically racist" bulwark ideas and institutions of the country, the MAGA's are under the belief that they are saving these ideas and institutions.

I thought the MAGAs pretend they don't exist?

Southern whites are the worst MAGAs...they pretend blacks
a) should get over slavery and stop bring up the past
b) label teaching black history as CRT

But these same hypocrites are obsessed with the confederacy and cling to their version of history which they brainwash their children with. It's as if they haven't stopped living in the past. But blacks aren't allowed to bring up their past.[/quote]

Not every white person in the south has these views. That's the problem with this whole movement in my honest opinion. White people are not all evil, or racist, or "devils" like Malcolm X and his suppotters affectionately called us.

Someday people are going to wake up to just how stupid this movement really was and realize that it's actually doing more harm than good to the fight for social justice.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 12:10 am

One more thing I want to ask. What exactly is the point in BLM and the SJWs pissing off and alienating every white person in America by making sweeping accusations that every white person is inherently and irredeemably racist?

Frankly i'm starting to wonder if the leftists are secretly trying to start some kind of race war by stoking racial tensions in this country. I mean yeah the right is obviously doing the same too, but at least they are more blatantly open about it.

I'm seeing less 'progress' in America these days and more violence on the news and anger and tension everywhere I look. I don't feel safe in this country anymore.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 12:25 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
One more thing I want to ask. What exactly is the point in BLM and the SJWs pissing off and alienating every white person in America by making sweeping accusations that every white person is inherently and irredeemably racist?

Frankly i'm starting to wonder if the leftists are secretly trying to start some kind of race war by stoking racial tensions in this country. I mean yeah the right is obviously doing the same too, but at least they are more blatantly open about it.

I'm seeing less 'progress' in America these days and more violence on the news and anger and tension everywhere I look. I don't feel safe in this country anymore.

Who says all or even most of BLM are into alienating white people? Maybe those who do get coverage, but that's hardly all of them. And let's not forget that BLM had been formed because of how individual police officers and even whole police departments have displayed lethal and violent racism toward black Americans.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 12:35 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Who says all or even most of BLM are into alienating white people? Maybe those who do get coverage, but that's hardly all of them. And let's not forget that BLM had been formed because of how individual police officers and even whole police departments have displayed lethal and violent racism toward black Americans.

I get that and I'm not excusing what police have done to people like George Floyd at all. But face it, where there's smoke there's fire. If so many members of BLM and people calling themselves Social Justice Warriors weren't encouraging hatred towards white people you wouldn't get a lot of offended and pissed off white people.

And ironically it's not just 'people of color' who have done this. College and high school age self-hating white leftists are the worst.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 1:08 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

I get that and I'm not excusing what police have done to people like George Floyd at all. But face it, where there's smoke there's fire. If so many members of BLM and people calling themselves Social Justice Warriors weren't encouraging hatred towards white people you wouldn't get a lot of offended and pissed off white people.

And ironically it's not just 'people of color' who have done this. College and high school age self-hating white leftists are the worst.

Put it this way. Afro-Americans have more reason to be militant than all the terrorist groups in the middle east put together. White Americans are damn lucky black Americans don't fight back with weapons or suicide vests.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 1:24 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Actually, there are plenty of racists who don't like being told how whites had behaved badly in the past, or even how white cops today overstep their bounds with non-whites. So it's just not about SJW's or BLM wrongly attacking whites.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 1:37 am

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
She'll make a great next president or vice president.

Judging from her performance running on the democrat ticket, I think she has a snowflake's chance in hell

Some interpretations of the Bible portray hell as a frozen wasteland, rather than a lake of fire.

Kinda like Texas during one fateful week in February 2021.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 1:48 am

cyberdad wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Put it this way. Afro-Americans have more reason to be militant than all the terrorist groups in the middle east put together. White Americans are damn lucky black Americans don't fight back with weapons or suicide vests.

So what exactly are you saying/implying? That you support violence against white Americans? I guess that proves my point then.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 1:58 am

Dox47 wrote:
Dog whistles are not a real thing.

WTF? The concept of a "dog whistle" may sometimes be misused, but that doesn't mean they aren't a real thing. On what grounds do you deny that they are a real thing?

(See Offensive political dog whistles: you know them when you hear them. Or do you? by Ian Olasov, Vox, Nov 7, 2016.)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 2:05 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

Actually, there are plenty of racists who don't like being told how whites had behaved badly in the past, or even how white cops today overstep their bounds with non-whites. So it's just not about SJW's or BLM wrongly attacking whites.

And there are plenty of white people who are essentially traitors to their own people. I'm starting to think globalization is the real "lost cause" because it goes against human nature to try and force cultures that hate each other to get along and share this world together.

I think if there's one thing BLM is actually teaching me it's that it's best if we all just stick to our own little human 'tribes' because when it comes to being white in this world it's damned if I do and damned if I don't. I'm apparently an evil privileged racist no matter what I do so why should people like me even bother giving a damn about social justice? I'm seriously asking here.

If the evil empire of whiteness comes crashing down I seriously doubt that whatever replaces it *coughChinacough* will actually be any better.

But i don't care anymore. :)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 2:14 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
So what exactly are you saying/implying? That you support violence against white Americans? I guess that proves my point then.

No, I am saying black Americans are very forgiving, despite the fact it's been 150 years since the end if slavery and they still not considered equal in American society.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 2:41 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

And there are plenty of white people who are essentially traitors to their own people. I'm starting to think globalization is the real "lost cause" because it goes against human nature to try and force cultures that hate each other to get along and share this world together.

I think if there's one thing BLM is actually teaching me it's that it's best if we all just stick to our own little human 'tribes' because when it comes to being white in this world it's damned if I do and damned if I don't. I'm apparently an evil privileged racist no matter what I do so why should people like me even bother giving a damn about social justice? I'm seriously asking here.

If the evil empire of whiteness comes crashing down I seriously doubt that whatever replaces it *coughChinacough* will actually be any better.

But i don't care anymore. :)

Traitors to their own people? The color of my skin is incidental. Dividing ourselves into tribes based on race - especially in a multi ethnic country like America - is only detrimental to everyone. The only way to solve the racism problem is to elevate everyone to equality, respecting all differences, and facing the past head on fearlessly.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 2:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:

No, I am saying black Americans are very forgiving, despite the fact it's been 150 years since the end if slavery and they still not considered equal in American society.

I wouldn't say they're that forgiving. That's just as much a generalization as saying all white people here in the south are racist and wear MAGA hats.

And black people are probably considered more equal now than they were before the 1960's. I think people conveniently like to forget that we have rich and famous black people in our country. Some who are even able to buy their way out of any legal problem like Michael Jackson (pedophile), Bill Cosby (serial rapist), and O.J. Simpson (murderer). It's just like how Trump always gets with his crimes, because he's rich ahd has connections with powerful people.

Personally as a poorly educated trailer park-living impoverished white man who is a step or two away from potential homelessness I think that the only color that truly matters here in the United States of Oligarchs is the color of one's money.

America is a sh***y country not just because of racism but because we live in a society where rich people of all colors s**t on the poor. They're probably the ones who are intentionally causing all this stupid racial tension. Maybe they want us to slaughter each other so they can cut down the human population while making a profit off our misery? I dunno and frankly i don't care anymore.

It just really baffles me that so many people in this world have not picked up on how fishy all this is...

Last edited by DeathFlowerKing on 15 Oct 2022, 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.