Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2022, 3:26 pm

one of my husbands relatives lives over there and used to work at this day care place and she found this shocking video and sent it to him
i must say i would be terrified if i was there and im 50 so these children must have been petrified

there are some awful people in this world

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2022, 6:01 pm

Hi Caz - I hope this woman is prosecuted for child abuse! When I was at Uni, I worked at a private Childcare Centre in Melbourne, Australia for one of my placements(I had my own childcare business & working with early years SEN children was my strength.) What I witnessed going on there, I couldn’t believe nor tolerate. I reported them to Social Services & learned they were ”known to them already”, & thankfully, what I was able to tell them, had them shut down.

Unfortunately, there’s a certain percentage of people in this world who are drawn to working with the vulnerable, who should never be permitted anywhere near children, or the elderly or anyone who is vulnerable. Shocking to the core.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2022, 8:34 pm

That's horrible what that woman did. Okay, so she likes Halloween and that's a good thing. I like Halloween too. What that woman did to those kids with that mask was a horrible thing. She took her love for Halloween too far and traumatized those poor children. Why couldn't she have saved that for her own children who are probably 5 years older than those kids? Her kids would enjoy it more and they would know that it was her.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2022, 10:58 pm

i think she was using it as a way of getting them to tidy up

i dont get it i mean she must know those children were scared i mean im autistic but even i noticed how scared they were

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2022, 3:29 am

It is incredibly surprising that a daycare worker would be so lacking in knowledge about what was age appropriate. Those kids will have nightmares for weeks if not a lifetime.

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2022, 10:49 am

An Update …

“Each woman now faces three felony counts of child abuse, and Traci Huston further faces two misdemeanor counts of failing to report abuse and simple assault against a minor.”

Source: https://vocal.media/criminal/the-daycare-workers-who-terrorized-children-while-wearing-scream-masks-now-face-child-abuse-charges

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 1:31 pm

If that were my child, even an NT child, I would sue the daycare for that.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 7:54 pm

Didn't the staff know how much they were upsetting the children? Did they want to upset the children that much?

If both answers are no then that proves that NTs can lack empathy too so I don't know why only autistics (and psychopaths) have that listed as a trait.
(I'm assuming the staff were NTs, or at least not autistic).