Train Hits Road Roller At Railroad Crossing.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2022, 3:34 pm

https://youtu.be/trk1i6F3wTM

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 10:46 pm

I thought that was a real story. I'm relieved that it wasn't. That's a pretty cool toy set.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2022, 10:50 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I thought that was a real story. I'm relieved that it wasn't. That's a pretty cool toy set.

I also thought it was real.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2022, 12:21 am

Silly but nice sound effects ….. :)

where ever you go ,there you are

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

23 Oct 2022, 4:59 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I also thought it was real.
Same here. I recently took a train trip to visit my family. I got back about a week ago & on our way back to Vermont we actually hit a vehicle. The train suddenly started stopping & there was a jolt when we collided. We didn't see anything except some wreckage alongside the track & the announcement said we hit a vehicle & everyone was OK. It was around Alabama. It delayed us by an hour & we were already an hour late so we missed our transfer in Washington but we were supposed to have a very long layover when we got to Boston(we took a bus from Vermont to Boston & vice-versa on our way home) so that didn't delay us getting home.

My friend in Louisiana heard something about it on the news but didn't know any details & didn't want to worry me by telling me till we were back home (I'm not sure which emoji to use here cuz the irony for lack of a better word is slightly funny to me but it would be worrisome if it was another train he heard about & had told me) He heard something else on the news a couple days ago about another train hitting a car but I don't know any details. I'd bet that I'm aLOT safer being on the train than in whatever vehicle it hits unless it's another train.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 6:25 pm

I had a few close misses and one was soo close I don't know how we did not hit. Was a lady with her kid lose in the back of her car and despite the loud train horn she carried onnand didn't even notice the train even as she continued driving off! I saw it from the back window of a single car train we were on (Class 153) as I heard the driver blow the horn and put the brakes on. If she was about a second longer her child would be dead and probably her with it.

Have hit quite a few animals. Sad. Wont give details.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 12:03 pm

Train splatters …..!…… :skull:

where ever you go ,there you are