Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2022, 8:29 pm

Have you ever eaten one gallon of ice cream, one load of bread, or one jar of peanut butter?

What is the most you have ever eaten in one meal?

What did it feel like?

How long have you ever gone without eating?

How long have you ever gone without showering?

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 10:46 am

usually when i eat too much i get a lot of wind coming out both ends.!

i think im lactose intolerant too because whenever i drink milk i get a huge bubble in my stomach or chest that is hard to burp it out so i feel uncomfortable like im going to explode

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 11:17 am

I hardly ever feel hungry even though I'm a fat blob. I often barely eat anything during the day until suppertime. I know that's not healthy, but I just can't eat if I don't want to. I could never eat a whole jar of peanut butter or bucket of ice cream all at once, just the thought of it feels gross. :eew:

However, I find bite-sized sweet snacks like cookies or candy to be very addictive. I'm lucky I don't eat over half a package of Double Stuf Oreos in one day. This past week I bought apples so I could cut them up into slices and eat instead of candy, but it's just not the same and I'm worried about the apples spoiling before I finish off the bag. I feel like I'm forcing myself to eat them instead of just enjoying them. Also I just plain feel sick at the thought of eating raw fruits and vegetables until around suppertime for some reason. :(

I didn't always have this problem. When I was a kid my mother made sure my brother and I didn't live on junk food, she always had fruits and vegetables for us to snack on and we only had stuff like cookies once in a while, but I was fat anyway, while my brother was super-thin and could eat pretty much whatever he wanted while I was constantly forced to diet.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 5:52 am

I binge eat terribly. I'll sometimes eat until I feel sick and then look for a 'palate cleanser' that I can eat to stop the nausea so I can eat more.

Some years ago, I got seriously ill and I started eating keto as a sort of response to that. For a while, nearly 2 years, keto worked really well for me. I got fit, I was running a ton, my moods levelled out, brain cleared up. I felt good for the first time in ages and thought I'd really cracked it, found a lifestyle that worked for me that I could sustain. I wasn't overeating and rarely had cravings for food.

But it didn't last, it stopped working for me and I kept binging again, stopped running, stopped eating keto and went through spell of bumping along the bottom, managing a few weeks of keto before binging and messing it all up. Then I gave up altogether. Now I'm the heaviest I've ever been and its getting to the stage where I'm embarrassed for people to see me in this shape. I don't know the way out this.

As for how long without eating, I did a juice fast once that went on for 26 days before I got up one morning and just passed out cold. That was dumb.

I don't know the longest I've been without showering but I'm very comfortable being a stinky, filthy person. Probably a couple of weeks. Something like that. When I'm exercising I shower more often because I get sweaty.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2022, 6:11 am

I struggle to leave a packet of something half full. I like the satisfaction of completing the packet... But my stomach does not.

I've eaten a while carrot cake over an afternoon. I eat those share bags of crisps/chips in one sitting. Whole packets of biscuits. Whole pizzas by myself.

I'm not sure what a good way of portioning things out would be to stop this. I have to not keep these things in my house or I just eat them.

I always wish I hadn't eaten do much and feel bloated

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 9:07 am

I frequently leave, say, a snack cake half-eaten, and eat the other half a few hours later.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2022, 10:57 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Have you ever eaten one gallon of ice cream, one load of bread, or one jar of peanut butter?

What is the most you have ever eaten in one meal?

What did it feel like?

How long have you ever gone without eating?

How long have you ever gone without showering?

Probably a whole chicken with two portions of chips. I felt bloated and terrible, it was too much.

Probably not more than a day has gone by (24 hours) without having eaten.

Dunno about the last one.