Vladimir Putin’s loved ones 'fear for his health

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 7:29 am

Quote:
Vladimir Putin’s loved ones 'fear for his health amid constant nausea, weight loss and coughing fits', report claims

His relatives are said to have revealed some key health symptoms that show the Russian leader's health is “rapidly deteriorating”.
Ewa Staszewska

October 25, 2022

Quote:
Vladimir Putin's family is said to be worried about his chronic health symptoms as concerns grow about the wellbeing of the Russian President.

Despite being seen with troops and shooting a sniper’s rifle last week, Putin reportedly underwent a health examination over the weekend.

Telegram channel General SVR claimed the examination revealed persistent health issues.

Putin’s family and doctors have noticed the President - who has lost 8kg in recent months - is suffering from “constant nausea and coughing fits”, the report says.

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/v ... erallPos=5

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 9:09 am

I hope he has a dignified death soon.....and I also hope whoever replaces him (Putin) is not worse him (Putin).

I don't wish a painful death on anybody-----even one who needlessly caused so much suffering just for some "Greater Russia" glory or something like that....

Trueno
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 9:21 am

I’m sure he’ll be fine.

As my mother would say, “Old Nick looks after his own”.

Unkind tongue, right ill hast thou me rendered
For such desert to do me wreak and shame

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2022, 9:57 am

Do they fear he'll have bad health, or good health? :?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 12:59 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I hope he has a dignified death soon.....and I also hope whoever replaces him (Putin) is not worse him (Putin).

I don't wish a painful death on anybody-----even one who needlessly caused so much suffering just for some "Greater Russia" glory or something like that....

Bottom line:
The world will be better off without this psychopathic murderer who revels in his notoriety.
When he does shuffle off this mortal coil, he will then be able to play chess with his idol, Stalin.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 1:01 am

Trueno wrote:
I’m sure he’ll be fine.

As my mother would say, “Old Nick looks after his own”.

Perhaps he made radioactive tea by mistake for himself?
We can only hope.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 3:00 am

Double Retired wrote:
Do they fear he'll have bad health, or good health? :?

They fear that...that they will hafta put on an academy award performance of being bereaved... when he kicks off...and leaves them those billions he milked from the Russian economy. :D

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 4:48 am

I imagine there will be a huge sign of relief from people he knows when he falls off the perch.
He is, after all, playing with a nuclear holocaust that may end most life on earth.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2022, 5:06 am

Is someone testing the waters? I'm sure there are a lot of Russians who'd be very happy to see Vlad catch the old Lead Flu that occasionally goes around the Kremlin.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 1:33 am

Dox47 wrote:
Is someone testing the waters? I'm sure there are a lot of Russians who'd be very happy to see Vlad catch the old Lead Flu that occasionally goes around the Kremlin.

You're behind the times, man.
The new "lead poisoning" is "accidentally" falling out of a hospital window. 8)

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 9:19 am

Tall building syndrome.Seems to be going around.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 9:28 am

What Putin needs for his health in the injection of a small amount of lead into his ear... from a Magnum.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 9:46 am

Radish wrote:
What Putin needs for his health in the injection of a small amount of lead into his ear... from a Magnum.

Anybody for a game of... Russian Roulette? :D

Minder
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Nov 2022, 1:40 pm

I could well believe that Putin has health problems given his age (and the stress he creates for himself and everyone else). But this article's pretty scant on details and mostly seems to be hearsay.

Radish
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 1:17 pm

As glad I'd be to see the back of Putin, his demise raises the possibility of worse to come: (a) He might just think to himself, to hell with it, and launch nukes as he nears death or (b) he could be replaced by someone worse.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 2:36 pm

Radish wrote:
As glad I'd be to see the back of Putin, his demise raises the possibility of worse to come: (a) He might just think to himself, to hell with it, and launch nukes as he nears death or (b) he could be replaced by someone worse.

I'd really hope that the rest of the Russian regime has a lick of self preservation instinct, and that if Vlad ordered a launch someone would have the courage to pop him, and then be like " such a shame he couldn't take the pressure and shot himself, isn't that right comrades?" .