Page 7 of 7 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2023, 11:39 am

Caz72 wrote:
painful ibs since i had mexican fried food last night

went to bed 3 hours after i had eaten but had heaviness feeling in my stomach and felt like there was a huge bubble in my belly that wouldnt shift no matter how much i rubbed my stomach
kept wanting to belch all night

now today iv been having bubbly tummy and breaking wind.( pardon me).so glad i havent got work today and just staying indoors in my nightie

wearing bed clothes is so much comfortable when you have ibs

but not feeling too well with it today

Have you tried Vitamin K2 mk7? Supposedly, it functions because our diet lacks fermented foods. Vitamin K2 mk7 comes from fermented foods. I am not saying it will work for you but there is reasoning behind it.

People who have digestive issues should look into Metamucil also. As always, everyone should seek a doctor’s advice and look at their own situation before starting anything.

Doctors do tell people to try things to help with symptoms. If you get past the age for a colonoscopy they will probably be telling you to increase your fiber anyway. It isn’t like you miraculously become another person after a certain age.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 12:23 pm

i will always have ibs no matter what i eat or dont eat

i have damage to digestive tract from drugs and alcohol years ago that i dont do any more now

i like my food even though i dont eat much only meals and i mostly drink tea or coffee

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2023, 3:00 pm

Caz72 wrote:

i have damage to digestive tract from drugs and alcohol years ago that i dont do any more now

i like my food even though i dont eat much only meals and i mostly drink tea or coffee

I hate to play 20 questions, but….

Have you had your digestive tract looked at?

Supposedly, the digestive tract has as many neurons as the brain of a family pet so I do realize there are multiple factors at play.

I know opioids give people constipation. I have spoken to more drug addicts (previous or otherwise) than the average person so I naturally have a curiousity about it.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2023, 4:15 pm

JimJohn wrote:
Caz72 wrote:

I hate to play 20 questions, but….

Have you had your digestive tract looked at?

Supposedly, the digestive tract has as many neurons as the brain of a family pet so I do realize there are multiple factors at play.

I know opioids give people constipation. I have spoken to more drug addicts (previous or otherwise) than the average person so I naturally have a curiousity about it.

yes i have had numerous tests and cameras and even had an operation on my stomach last year

moral of the story is dont abuse your body with drugs and alcohol