Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2022, 7:19 pm

Best keep a gas mask and a chemical suite handy ..from my reading filters are good for three days ..
Gotta figure all the politicians … are gonna be safe in their nuclear . Waldorf Astoria style underground hotels .
And they may have no people left to control but they will be safe . High ranking Military will be safe but prolly have no soldiers to command. Nothing like curious nuclear dreams .Gotta wonder if there are any Geiger counter apps
For Android. :skull:

where ever you go ,there you are

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2022, 2:09 am

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2022, 2:13 am

Jakki wrote:
Gotta wonder if there are any Geiger counter apps
For Android. :skull:

Could be, but you'll need an external sensor.

But, your phone won't survive the EMP most likely anyway. That will definitely suck.

In fact, because so much of our things are now controlled by digital circuits most things won't work anymore. Your car will probably not work.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2022, 5:28 pm

If there is a genuine nuclear war, the key word being war, then it is likely you won't know about it because you'll be... dead. :skull: :lol:

Basically, when one person fires, due to the nature & responsibilities of NATO, the whole world goes up in flames, assuming Russia were the initiators.

I'm not talking about a country using a single hostile, regional nuclear weapon. But a nuclear war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutual_assured_destruction

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2022, 1:43 am

I've dreamed of nukes plenty of times. When I was around 12 I dreamed a terrorist came to our door and laughed before killing my brother and me. I thought I was having a heart attack when I woke up because of the chest pain. When I was a teenager I dreamed that the Earth overheated and literally blew up. After 9/11 I dreamed I was back in elementary school and terrorists were forcing us to read in their language.

Why do only bad dreams come true? :(

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2022, 11:32 am

Epitaph for the Human Race : Too Stupid to Continue to Live .

Quote from the Sixties “ War is not Good for Children and other living things” :skull:

where ever you go ,there you are