The HORRIFIC Torture Of The Women Of The Battle Of Berlin

Page 9 of 21 [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 21  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 9:25 pm

The concept in the above Quote is seemingly DIRECTLY pertinent to this thread . Or the concepts being expressed here . :mrgreen:

where ever you go ,there you are

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 3:04 am

We should have let Patton do his thing at the end of the war and wipe out the Soviets, would have saved a lot of trouble in the long run.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 4:40 pm

Dox47 wrote:
We should have let Patton do his thing at the end of the war and wipe out the Soviets, would have saved a lot of trouble in the long run.

Then again, it might have ended up in a protracted conflict that might have allowed the Soviets gain the upper hand and take western Europe.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 6:01 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Jakki wrote:
And these people are training grounds for criminal behaviour that the rest of the populations have to endure .. the contradictions in these circumstances … are criminal .. And if you say that is just how it works ?
Wouldn’t. You be contributing to the Situation.?????

Therein lies the hypocrisy of the situation. Digging the archives of history and cherry picking one incident out of millions ina world war is not going to help Ukrianian women or girls or other women who are currently being raped as we speak
Saudi men raping maids from Asia
Saudi soldiers raping Yemeni women
Rohingya women being raped by Burmese soldiers
South Sudanese women being raped by Arabs
Chinese soldiers raping Uyghur women
Sri Lankan soldiers raping Tamil women

This thread serves no other purpose but to push one specific agenda

As I said, soldiers have a reputation of behaving badly.

But some countries are worse than others.
The Soviets/Russians are known for their attitude of rape being part of the spoils of war.
The Russian government turns a blind eye to the atrocity, then and now.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 10:32 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Then again, it might have ended up in a protracted conflict that might have allowed the Soviets gain the upper hand and take western Europe.

We were the only ones with nukes at that point, and had just demonstrated the will to use them; I'd take those odds.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 10:43 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Jakki wrote:
And these people are training grounds for criminal behaviour that the rest of the populations have to endure .. the contradictions in these circumstances … are criminal .. And if you say that is just how it works ?
Wouldn’t. You be contributing to the Situation.?????

Therein lies the hypocrisy of the situation. Digging the archives of history and cherry picking one incident out of millions ina world war is not going to help Ukrianian women or girls or other women who are currently being raped as we speak
Saudi men raping maids from Asia
Saudi soldiers raping Yemeni women
Rohingya women being raped by Burmese soldiers
South Sudanese women being raped by Arabs
Chinese soldiers raping Uyghur women
Sri Lankan soldiers raping Tamil women

This thread serves no other purpose but to push one specific agenda

As I said, soldiers have a reputation of behaving badly.

But some countries are worse than others.
The Soviets/Russians are known for their attitude of rape being part of the spoils of war.
The Russian government turns a blind eye to the atrocity, then and now.

So does the American government, or has everyone already forgotten about that time when Trump pardoned War Criminals?

Oh but I'm sure that no article I could dig up would ever convince those who are thoroughly brainwashed convinced that any news story that wasnt kissing Trump's arse was "fake news".

But im sharing it anyways. :D

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... -shooting/

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2022, 10:45 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

We were the only ones with nukes at that point, and had just demonstrated the will to use them; I'd take those odds.

History wouldn't judge us particularly well if we dropped a nuke and killed thousands, if not millions, of people in a war where we appeared to be the aggressor.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:32 am

Guess that aggressor with the nukes, might depend on how the winner chooses to frame the outcome in the propaganda blitz they will have upon their Allie’s and on their own people ? :roll:

where ever you go ,there you are

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:35 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:

So does the American government, or has everyone already forgotten about that time when Trump pardoned War Criminals?

Oh but I'm sure that no article I could dig up would ever convince those who are thoroughly brainwashed convinced that any news story that wasnt kissing Trump's arse was "fake news".

But im sharing it anyways. :D

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pent ... -shooting/

Dumb.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:36 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
History wouldn't judge us particularly well if we dropped a nuke and killed thousands, if not millions, of people in a war where we appeared to be the aggressor.

Do I strike you as someone who cares much about the judgment of others?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:38 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Well you do keep posting flame bait and trying to get a reaction out of strangers on the internet.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:41 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

You're not everyone else in America. I studied history in college, and so I've come to understand the significance of the ruling made by future historians, and so has much the rest of the world in hindsight. Otherwise, we wouldn't be discussing the mass rape of a defeated enemy nation's women by an ally, as we are in this forum. Had we nuked the Soviets, we might very well today be discussing the civilian toll that decision was responsible for.

Last edited by Kraichgauer on 28 Nov 2022, 12:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:41 am

DeathFlowerKing wrote:
Well you do keep posting flame bait and trying to get a reaction out of strangers on the internet.

LOL, cope.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:43 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
You're not everyone else in America. I studied history in college, and so I've come to understand the significance of the ruling made by future historians, and so has the rest of humanity. Otherwise, we wouldn't be discussing the mass rape of a defeated enemy nation's women by an ally.

You think we're discussing it because a bunch of historians decided it was bad?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:46 am

Dox47 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
You're not everyone else in America. I studied history in college, and so I've come to understand the significance of the ruling made by future historians, and so has the rest of humanity. Otherwise, we wouldn't be discussing the mass rape of a defeated enemy nation's women by an ally.

You think we're discussing it because a bunch of historians decided it was bad?

At least in part. I hardly see anyone defending what the Soviet army had done in Germany, and that's because historical accounts have shaped our moral reaction to it.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2022, 12:51 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
At least in part. I hardly see anyone defending what the Soviet army had done in Germany, and that's because historical accounts have shaped our moral reaction to it.

Do you think any amount of historical whitewashing could change the moral reaction to a campaign of mass gang rape? I don't see anyone reacting to the historical consensus, I see people reacting to a morally monstrous crime (and a few mental midgets complaining that we're even talking about this).