The HORRIFIC Torture Of The Women Of The Battle Of Berlin

Page 8 of 21 [ 335 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 21  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2022, 10:20 pm

Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Check this conspiracy theory below:
Gotta wonder if Wars are a product of the Ultra secret G6. Or 7 Summits . Well we cannot directly cull the population of the Earth , So let’s have Wars ..to serve as a mass Eugenics program. :skull:
Just think sending young virile men into harms way . Would easily cut off the chance of future offspring of those same men or women . :twisted:

When covid first came out, I suspected it was designed to kill off the old deadwood and leave the younger people.
Curious how it is benign for the vast majority of people under 30.

And, yes, wars do "help" with culling the population.
But starvation/famine is better and the preferred method of genocide.

In a war, the population you're primarily culling are able bodied young men.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2022, 10:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Gotta wonder if Wars are a product of the Ultra secret G6. Or 7 Summits . Well we cannot directly cull the population of the Earth , So let’s have Wars ..to serve as a mass Eugenics program. :skull:
Just think sending young virile men into harms way . Would easily cut off the chance of future offspring of those same men or women . :twisted:

When covid first came out, I suspected it was designed to kill off the old deadwood and leave the younger people.

In a war, the population you're primarily culling are able bodied young men.

Yeah you would think so but no...

I can't think of any wars I'm aware of in which civilians weren't attacked right along with the soldiers. In ancient times villages and cities were often sacked and the men, civilian or not, would be slaughtered and the women and children would be either raped and sold off as slaves or slaughtered right along with the men.

There has never been an 'honorable war' fought that left women, children, and other civilians out of harms way. And the truth is that the soldiers fighting on both sides don't give a s**t about who gets in their way.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2022, 10:51 pm

carlos55 wrote:
Looks like US GI’s did a lot of raping in France

http://uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com/2 ... s.html?m=1

Quote:
. Mass Rape And Abuse Of French Women By American Soldiers During WW2

Then there’s Japan:

http://uncensoredhistory.blogspot.com/2 ... recent&m=1

Quote:
. Rape And Abuse of Japanese Women By American Soldiers During WW2

I had no idea the Amerrians were that bad.
But ppl are ppl. It is not an ethnic thing.

The articles are informative.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2022, 11:00 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
carlos55 wrote:

Quote:

Then there’s Japan:

Quote:

It might not be popular to say, as we're always thanking military personnel for their service, but a lot of soldiers have always had a reputation for behaving badly, no matter what army they serve in.

Some ppl have difficulty with this simple concept.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2022, 11:46 pm

Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

It seems that thr Covid thing still seems designed to help reduce population . More likely meant for older and less healthy or developed human life forms . Almost could take it personally.on account Aspies generally have more health problems than average people, from things I have read here. 8O

But then again it was those people in WW2 Germany that they rounded up, along with other lesser known populaces
Besides the Jews. That got free rides on US made railroad ties to the Concentration camps.

where ever you go ,there you are

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 12:06 am

cyberdad wrote:
The truth is never popular. Germany and Japan were rebuilt after the war and they used the spoils of war to became economic powerhouses and most of the perpetrators/collaborators of the atrocities (including those committed by allies such as Croatia, Ukraine and the Baltic states) managed to integrate quietly back into positions of influence and power. This is the unpalatable truth.

Spoils of war?
You don't have a clue about what happened after the war, particularly in the Russian sector.

Firstly, virtually all the industrial parts of Germany were destroyed.
Hello, bombing/firestorms?

Secondly, when the Russians enter an area, they took virtually everything and anything that was and wasn't skrewed down. (As they have in Ukraine.)
My mother laughed when she told us how they even stole the water taps. I guess it was for the metal, and not for the water flow. lol

Thirdly, apart from loot stolen and placed in Switzerland that was never used in building up the 4th Reich, what spoils are you referring to?
All stolen wealth that was still in Germany after the war was returned to its rightful owners wherever possible.

What the Russians did when they stripped eastern Germany of any machinery, and western bombing was to provide a klean slate to use modern machinery rather than antiquated products.

What spoils of war are you talking about?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 2:52 am

Pepe wrote:
Tell it to my mother, ****
For an NT, you sure don't seem to possess a great deal of empathy.

I didn't say the Russians were angels and no they are not excused for what they did in Germany or Ukraine. But the circumstances in 1945 aren't the same as in 2022.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 12:00 pm

carlos55 wrote:

Quote:

Then there’s Japan:

Quote:

As they say shocked but not surprised.

Jakki wrote:
But who knows the mentalities of a conquering armies ??.

Doing your “job” as soldiers involves what we call today dehumanization and othering. This mentality just does not get turned off because the war ends. The thinking as such is we have been through hell, won, now it is time for our reward.

There is normal sexual needs not satisfied for maybe years

If it is conquering an enemy country there is revenge. Humiliate the men by raping their wives and daughters.

With Europe and especially France it had and I think still has that reputation as sexually liberated compared to puritanical America.

If you don’t participate you will be thought of as a homosexual and suffer the consequences.

Somebody mentioned because they can. When they get home to their wives and family it won’t be so easy so have your fun now. Bachelor party mentality.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 25 Nov 2022, 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 1:11 pm

These countries and America does support Torture ……. Or Concentration camps or Abu ghraib type behaviour.
Or rape of women . And condemns such behaviour … just ask anybody been in jail in the USA . From what I have been told by ex inmates . And these people are training grounds for criminal behaviour that the rest of the populations have to endure .. the contradictions in these circumstances … are criminal .. And if you say that is just how it works ?
Wouldn’t. You be contributing to the Situation.????? But I am no person to fight social Injustice .. on my lonesome but apparently most of the lawyers I have met or the ACLU or the ASPCA or the Supreme Court of US seem to have any interest in addressing these issues or actual justice 8O

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 4:34 pm

Jakki wrote:
These countries and America does support Torture ……. Or Concentration camps or Abu ghraib type behaviour.
Or rape of women . And condemns such behaviour … just ask anybody been in jail in the USA . From what I have been told by ex inmates . And these people are training grounds for criminal behaviour that the rest of the populations have to endure .. the contradictions in these circumstances … are criminal .. And if you say that is just how it works ?
Wouldn’t. You be contributing to the Situation.????? But I am no person to fight social Injustice .. on my lonesome but apparently, most of the lawyers I have met or the ACLU or the ASPCA or the Supreme Court of US seem to have any interest in addressing these issues or actual justice 8O

You said you did not know the morality of conquering armies. I tried to give some reasoning as to why they act the way they do. Explaining it is not the same as justifying it or excusing it.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 7:53 pm

Jakki wrote:
Wouldn’t. You be contributing to the Situation.????? But I am no person to fight social Injustice .. on my lonesome but apparently most of the lawyers I have met or the ACLU or the ASPCA or the Supreme Court of US seem to have any interest in addressing these issues or actual justice 8O

"Justice is incidental to law and order." J. Edgar Hoover

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 8:59 pm

Pepe wrote:
Jakki wrote:

"Justice is incidental to law and order." J. Edgar Hoover

Loud long SIGHes regarding the previous above posts :?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 9:22 pm

Jakki wrote:
And these people are training grounds for criminal behaviour that the rest of the populations have to endure .. the contradictions in these circumstances … are criminal .. And if you say that is just how it works ?
Wouldn’t. You be contributing to the Situation.?????

Therein lies the hypocrisy of the situation. Digging the archives of history and cherry picking one incident out of millions ina world war is not going to help Ukrianian women or girls or other women who are currently being raped as we speak
Saudi men raping maids from Asia
Saudi soldiers raping Yemeni women
Rohingya women being raped by Burmese soldiers
South Sudanese women being raped by Arabs
Chinese soldiers raping Uyghur women
Sri Lankan soldiers raping Tamil women

This thread serves no other purpose but to push one specific agenda

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2022, 9:52 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Jakki wrote:
And these people are training grounds for criminal behaviour that the rest of the populations have to endure .. the contradictions in these circumstances … are criminal .. And if you say that is just how it works ?

Therein lies the hypocrisy of the situation. Digging the archives of history and cherry picking one incident out of millions ina world war is not going to help Ukrianian women or girls or other women who are currently being raped as we speak

As I said, soldiers have a reputation of behaving badly.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2022, 6:20 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Jakki wrote:

As I said, soldiers have a reputation of behaving badly.

Tell that to the OP. His thought process is
"communism bad"
"Russians bad"
"Sky and Fox news good"

magz
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

26 Nov 2022, 8:33 am

1. Please, avoid getting personal and stay more or less on the topic.

2. Why is it important to talk about past Russian attrocities? Because it was silenced for decades, forcefully in the Soviet Bloc, conveniently in the West not willing to lose sleep over having abandoned us in Yalta. And today, Russian propaganda not only does not acknowledge this - it glorifies what happened back then and literally alludes a link between these times and today.

Again, from The Gulag Archipelago (I found this book to find the quote I posted previously in this thread and now I cannot stop reading it...)

Quote:
Here is a riddle not for us contemporaries to figure out: Why is Germany allowed to punish its evildoers and Russia is not? What kind of disastrous path lies ahead of us if we do not have the chance to purge ourselves of that putrefaction rotting inside our body? What, then, can Russia teach the world?

(...)

In keeping silent about evil, in burying it so deep within us that no sign of it appears on the surface, we are implanting it, and it will rise up a thousandfold in the future. When we neither punish nor reproach evildoers, we are not simply protecting their trivial old age, we are thereby ripping the foundations of justice from beneath new generations.

Stunning read from the perspective of today, really. Cyberdad, I particularily recommend it to you.

<not moderating PPR stuff concerning East Europe>