I don't understand my autistic boyfriend

Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 2:27 pm

He sends this stuff because he wants to let me know how he really feels or so he has told me. Based on the way things ended last Tuesday with him telling me that he was bored and then responded to my text, I really don't think he wants to talk to me. At this point in time, it's clear that he wants to be left alone.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2022, 2:54 pm

That sounds like a mutually beneficial plan.

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2022, 7:48 am

He has not contacted me in over a week which he usually did on my days off or if he had time at work.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

11 Nov 2022, 3:30 am

I'm gonna be harsh here & say a lot of his behavior minus the feet & BDSM sexual stuff, sounds like an autistic guy who's just not that into his romantic partner or having a romantic relationship. Like Sweetleaf mentioned, perhaps he mostly just wants the sexual aspect. With that behavior, it's really no wonder lots of women have major concerns & negative opinions about being in relationships with autistic guys. It sounds to me like you've been making excuses for him because he's on the spectrum. Having a real relationship requires the both of you to try & be accommodating & accepting of each other instead of one giving in & bending over backwards while the other mostly just has a relationship when they feel like it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2022, 6:20 am

Nick007,

I talked to some other people who are saying the same thing. You’re right because his behavior has nothing to do with being autistic. Rather, that’s him being selfish. Not only that, he had a controlling side. As for sex, he didn’t want it. He just liked my feet.

Now I realize we are not right for each other. However, I feel like he was very rude about how the way he ended things. He just stopped talking to me.

A

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2022, 6:20 am

Nick007,

I talked to some other people who are saying the same thing. You’re right because his behavior has nothing to do with being autistic. Rather, that’s him being selfish. Not only that, he had a controlling side. As for sex, he didn’t want it. He just liked my feet.

Now I realize we are not right for each other. However, I feel like he was very rude about how the way he ended things. He just stopped talking to me.

A