Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2022, 6:13 pm

Why things can be hard to do, even the little stuff can be hard?

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2022, 6:15 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:
Why things can be hard to do, even the little stuff can be hard?

Sad when things are difficult. Hope things improve for you and all will be ok.

PIERINA
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Nov 2022, 1:14 am

I’m sorry you’re having a difficult time. Life seems to be getting more difficult since pre pandemic. I think everyone is trying to adapt to a different world and it’s more difficult for some of us than others. Sometimes I think I’m lucky I didn’t know I have Asperger’s until i was in my 50s cuz I thought I was a bit different all these years because I’m from a village and I don’t have much in common with the people in the city I live in. I never dreamed I didn’t have much in common with anyone. I thought everyone had the same social struggles and the struggles that I have. Then again I wonder if someone had noticed me as a child and taught me more social skills maybe I wouldn’t always be saying the wrong thing and offending and hurting people when I don’t mean to.

timf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2022, 6:01 am

One thing about things that are difficult or mistakes that are made is that if they are repetitive, there is the opportunity to learn to improve.

I saw an interview with a famous potter once and he said, "If you do anything 20-30,000 times, you are bound to get good at it."