Questions about SSU’s connections to the MCU

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2022, 9:10 am

SSU being Sony’s Spider-Man Universe where the Venom movies and Morbius are set in case you didn’t know.

When was Eddie Brock brought over to the MCU?

I mean I know in Spider-Man: No Way Home it was Doctor Strange’s spell that brought him over and it happened at the end of Venom: Let There Be Carnage but was he brought over when Strange first cast the spell just before Spider-Man’s fight with Doc Ock on the highway or during the climax when the people in the sky started coming over?

When was Vulture brought over to SSU?

Basically the same question reversed. Was he brought over when Strange first cast the spell or during the climax? If it’s the latter whey didn’t he go back?

What year are the SSU Movies set in?

One would assume they could be set in the years they came out. Venom (2018), Venom: Let There Be Carnage (2021) and Morbius (2022) but based on the years of the MCU movies that might not be the case. Spider-Man: Far from Home and No Way Home are both set in 2024 which is one year after Avengers: Endgame which was set in 2023. So even though the Venom movies and Morbius are set in another universe would they set the same years? I find it a little hard to believe that LTBC is set 6 years after Venom or that Venom could be set around 2023 or 2024. I guess like the 5 villains who were brought over after they died or were defeated they could have been pulled from those moments like Doc Ock dying in 2004 and from his point of view was pulled over into another universe in 2024. Of course that does raise another question?

Why was Eddie Brock even brought over?

The spell brought over villains Spider-Man fought but Eddie has never met or even heard of Spider-Man.