Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2023, 10:49 am

Anything wool.

Garthilium
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 Jan 2023, 9:42 pm

anything with a tag I can't cut off or isn't like some shirts I have now where the tag info is printed onto the shirt kinda? also wool is gross and I don't like tight clothing at all.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 12:12 am

auntblabby wrote:
renaeden wrote:
Jeans are a no for me. They feel too rough. I used to wear them but I have become more sensitive over the years.

I've never worn a tie. I wonder what it's like.

first time i hadda wear a real honest-to-goodness windsor-knotted tie, was in uncle sam's army, they made me wear the damned thing on class-A days [usually an in-ranks inspection], and it felt like i was being throttled gently with a fairly tight noose. i got the damned thing off of me as soon as i could after the damned inspection was over.
Hmmm, I don't think I'd like it after all. Being strangled by a tie doesn't sound like much fun.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 12:54 am

Pretty sure I've answered before but here goes:

bras
underwear
socks
gloves
hair ties
coats
noisy clothes (macs)
wool -- I would die from allergies and itch
polyester
fleece
flannel
v necks
shoes
slippers
anything white
anything with elastic especially on the wrists
pyjamas with button fronts

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 2:01 am

velvet or imitation velvet..

I remember being made to wear a velvet dress one time as a child and that material was like nails on a chalkboard to me. So I probably threw a fit and that is why I don't recall anymore velvet dresses but yeah that material sent me into a sensory panic I figure. To this day if I run my fingers through velvet, I still hate it I am fine with other people wearing it, but I do not want to touch it, since it causes such sensory disgust.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 2:07 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:

bras
underwear
socks
gloves
hair ties
coats
noisy clothes (macs)
polyester
fleece
flannel
v necks
shoes
slippers
anything white

v necks are the worst, like they want to go all the way down, idk maybe they work better for women with bigger breasts, But for me it always looks like a sloppy t-shirt that will just let my boobs all the way out which is not particularly what I am after.

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 6:28 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

bras
underwear
socks
gloves
hair ties
coats
noisy clothes (macs)
polyester
fleece
flannel
v necks
shoes
slippers
anything white

v necks are the worst, like they want to go all the way down, idk maybe they work better for women with bigger breasts, But for me it always looks like a sloppy t-shirt that will just let my boobs all the way out which is not particularly what I am after.

I don't like t shirts with v necks either, I prefer the ones with higher necks.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2023, 7:06 am

i don't care for t-shirts at all. too tight around the neck and under the arms, they make me sweat. uncle sam's army broke me of wearing t-shirts forever.

Princess Viola
Toucan
Toucan

19 Jan 2023, 8:27 pm

I hate polo shirts so much, they bother me like so much. I had to wear them literally all throughout elementary school and middle school as part of our school 'uniform' (not actually a uniform uniform but like we could only wear polo shirts of a few solid colors [think it was white, black, navy blue, and sky blue] and pants/shirts/skirts that were black, navy blue, or khaki).

I haven't worn a polo since...well since a failed job interview at Target when I was 17 years old (so that'll have been 10 years ago this year) but I can still remember how much I hate wearing them. I think it was the collar that bothered me the most. I never liked how they felt on my neck. It was the same feeling as if someone were to touch me on my neck and I hate being touched so much it seriously triggers my flight or fight response and I get so uncomfortable like don't touch me stop touching me why are you touching me STOP.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 9:58 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

V necks are awful with boobs. They show cleavage when you really just want to be casual in a tee, plus you have to wear a nice necklace or something to fill the space so it doesn't look too empty, but then with a necklace it looks like you failed at trying to make a tshirt dressy. You can't bend over in them. They look bad with your hair up because it's too much neck and skin. I hate the ones that are a smaller v too because they make the shirt look too small and your boobs look too low.

My daughter won't do blouses with buttons because of her chest. It's that "come hither" look when you keep a button open comfortably, and the "frigid b***h" look if you keep them shut.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 10:11 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
My daughter won't do blouses with buttons because of her chest. It's that "come hither" look when you keep a button open comfortably, and the "frigid b***h" look if you keep them shut.

Velcro! :lol:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2023, 10:15 pm

spaghetti straps or anything that makes a bra strap nightmare
strapless bras
those sticky boob things that are supposed to replace bras
strapless dresses (I think they're fugly)
pantyhose - but I love tights
Spanx

BreathlessJade
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Feb 2023, 12:00 am

certain clothes like wool feel like burning.

Lecia_Wynter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 Feb 2023, 12:05 pm

HeroOfHyrule wrote:
What kind of clothing do you hate wearing?

I hate wearing anything that constantly touches my body, has weight to it, or that covers all of my legs and arms. Because of that I wear shorts and short-sleeved shirts a lot of the time, even in autumn and winter. I avoid having to deal with pants and anything long-sleeved, especially jackets. If I have to wear anything like that I change out of it the moment I get home.

Clothing is sort of like BPA. Clothes with fire retardant are uncomfortable and allergic, but supposedly keep you safe from fires. Pop cans with BPA supposedly keep you safe from aluminum, but BPA is toxic.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2023, 8:37 am

Bras

Telling me to wear one is fighting words. It's not my fault if men can't control themselves and there are women out there that could harass me. Older friend of mine is always complaining that I need to wear one. No, I do not. It's MY body.

My mother had me convinced it was illegal for a woman to be in public without a bra on. I was like, "Well when I turn 18, I'm going to go to congress and appeal this law." Turns out it wasn't illegal and some places don't even care if women are topless.

Before I got my hysterectomy, period "protection" products.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2023, 1:39 pm

jeans
bras
nylons
skirts
belts
fabric that is not soft (I prefer cotton)
bright colors